BY JERGENS®

tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I absolutely love this product I have used it for years it's Deff a top 5 in my skin products favorites !!! Jergens has made a name for it's self not by exspensive adds or high cost but by doing what the products says it will do and by making the customer happy with there skin .. Nothing but awesome reviews on this product . I even used this product when I was pregnant believe me it really helped with my dry skin and believe it or not stretch marks . Thanks jergens for being part of my everyday life for keeping me soft and healthy and affordable . You truly are a family product to pass down .
Lupita R.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
I bought this cream because I always like to use cream all over my body after I shower. I especially like using it on my elbows, arms, hands, legs, knees and feet. I usually get the Jergens shea butter but they didn't have any at Target, where I usually purchase it. I like how it keeps my skin hydrated and smooth. I like that it is not too runny and perfectly creamy. I didn't like this scent at all, I felt like I smelled like an old lady. I prefer the Shea Butter scent. Overall it's a great cream I just suggest you pick a scent you like.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Jergens is awesome! I use to work in an assisted living facility where I had to constantly wash my hands. they became so dry to the point they were cracking it was really painful. one of my residence noticed how bad my hands were and gave me this lotion to try. I put it on and my skin just soaked up the moisture. I went and bought the travel size bottle that I could keep in my apron all day and just applied it after washing my hands and it helped significantly! I highly recommend this!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Tooele, UT
Jerseys is deffinetly a product I have used many times and it never disappoints. It is very moisturizing and almost always has a pleasant scent. Also in addition to great moisturizing quality it leaves your skin feeling healthy and refreshed. The only downside is that it does leave a greasy residue that does soak in your skin within a few minutes. But if you are annoyed with greasy feelings then this is probably not the product for you. But other than that this is a great product.
Julie Y.
Julie Y.
Greenville, NC
Jergens body lotion is my go-to lotion. I love this product so much that I even carry a hand lotion of this brand in my purse on a daily.

My mom has extremely dry skin and she absolutely love applying this lotion on her skin at the end of her long day.

Moisturize your skin right away and leave your skin feeling smooth, soft, nourish, and healthy looking for hours! No scent.

Highly recommend this lotion brand for those who have dry or sensitive skin.
Iyesha G.
Iyesha G.
Bronx, NY
I have been using this lotion for years. It leaves my skin looking great. The lotion itself relieves my skin. It prevents me from being ashy and I love it. I also like the smell. Not many lotions have a nice soothing smell. Most hurt my stomach but not this one. I always have this lotion in a container and I put it in my bag. That is how I refer my friends. Whenever they need lotion I would give them mine and tell them to go buy one.
Prism H.
Prism H.
Rialto, CA
Nooooooooo I'm sorry!!! I'm so sorry target!!! I have betrayed you but I must be honest. This is my least favorite lotion of all time. I bought this in the Target budget Beauty section with all of the l travel supplies. I kept it in my bag for work and began to realize I had to apply it several time within a 30 minute span for it to kinda felt like it working. So happy when I ran out of it.
Juli W.
Juli W.
I use lotions from Bath and Body Work so I would never really thought I'd use something like this but I decided to try it and I absolutely love it! It have a GREAT smell and it's not to sticky. It's rubs it very well . I would definitely recommend the Jergens lotions to anyone because it really kept my skin nice and soft and moisturized. Best of all its not expensive at all.
My Grandmother uses this lotion and a couple of months ago i ran out of usual lotion so i used hers. I have to say that this lotion made my legs smoothst they have ever been. My date wouldn't stop rubbing them all night. I was highly surprised considering she bought the lotion from Walmart, but highly recommend that anyone who wants smooth legs use buy this product.
Julienne J.
Julienne J.
Wyckoff
Jergens lotions always leave my skin feeling firmand I like the way the products smell!

I have more experience with the cocobutter formula for stretch marks which I lathered on everyday and night when I was pregnant and even still after.

I'm happy and lucky to say that with the use of Jergens I had NO STRETCH MARKS! And my skin always looked healthy and felt great!