Jergens Skin Smoothing Gentle Exfoliating Moisturizer with Alpha Hydroxy uploaded by Frooti B.Jergens Skin Smoothing Gentle Exfoliating Moisturizer with Alpha Hydroxy uploaded by Sarah M.Jergens Skin Smoothing Gentle Exfoliating Moisturizer with Alpha Hydroxy uploaded by Sara G.

BY JERGENS®

Smoothes and gently exfoliates to reveal skin that‘s deeply luminous and visibly polished.

Best for: Rough, dry skin.

• Refines and moisturizes skin with a unique blend of gentle alpha hydroxy acids derived from lemon, pineapple, and grapefruit juices.

• Promotes cellular turnover to improve skin‘s tone, texture, and luminosity.

• Hydrates for refined, smooth skin.

• Perfect for getting skin ready for spring! 1 Answers
Alyssa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Helps with dry ashy skin, I wash my hands so many times in a day especially because I work in the food industry and so this product doesn't keep my hands looking disgusting.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
I use this everyday year round! I live in New Jersey so In the winter I need something under my liquid foundation and this was perfect. It helps the makeup appear more even and smooth! This product works and I have no complaints! This is highly recommended
Edna C.
This is an amazing mosturizer! Any dry area you may have this cures it right away! Also it leaves skin super smooth, i seen results in just one week or so the best mosturizer ever! My lips were super chapped one day and the sad thing is i didn't have a chap stick so i decided to put the mosturizer and in just seconds in that areas my lips were super smooth 😮
Joanna A.
Doral, FL
It's rare for me to find a moisturizing cream that won't leave my skin white and dry.... but this is the absolute best... keeps your skin smooth... moist... soft and shiny... it's like 3 in one... I got myself a bottle and will be getting more again... I advice anyone to get this it's worth every penny
Amanda H.
Leesville, SC
I love this product and it's the number one product out there it's a great price while in demand does it's job every time and it smells great. It is sure to positively leave u wanting the next thing coming out and it's affordable while leaving u smiling at end results it's not able to let you down.
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is my go to lotion. I primarily buy this when I'm at Walmart because they sell the biggest bottle there. I also love the fact that it's non sticky, especially in the humid summer months in the Northeast. I rarely have to reapply at all. Jergens lotion has been my go to brand for years and will continue to be.
Kendra H.
Grand Rapids , MI
This lotion helps my skin feel super super smooth! i love the smell and the texture of the lotion. its not as watery as other lotions. this lotion has just the right amount of thickness to it which makes it easy for me to maneuver along my legs easily.
courtney L.
Love this lotion!! It makes my skin feel super soft and smells amazing! I used it a lot when I was pregnant to keep from getting stretch marks. The smell always makes me think of that and makes me happy. She's 2 now and we both use it just about every day.
Celot C.
Waldorf, MD
For my skin it's hard finding a lotion with an amazing smelling scent, as well as good quality. When I first purchased that all changed. With the smell of almost an aromatherapy candle and the smoothness of butter I haven't used another lotion since.
Sierra M.
Mc Fall, MO
Love, love, love! It starts working immediately, and last all day long. It smells great. Soaks into your skin quick and doesn't leave a gummy feeling residue. Very effective. I bought it at my local wal mart. the smell could be improved slightly.
Laura L.
Bourne, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Perfect for getting skin ready for spring!