Jergens Skin Smoothing Gentle Exfoliating Moisturizer with Alpha Hydroxy uploaded by Frooti B.Jergens Skin Smoothing Gentle Exfoliating Moisturizer with Alpha Hydroxy uploaded by Sarah M.Jergens Skin Smoothing Gentle Exfoliating Moisturizer with Alpha Hydroxy uploaded by Sara G.

BY JERGENS®

Smoothes and gently exfoliates to reveal skin that‘s deeply luminous and visibly polished.

Best for: Rough, dry skin.

• Refines and moisturizes skin with a unique blend of gentle alpha hydroxy acids derived from lemon, pineapple, and grapefruit juices.

• Promotes cellular turnover to improve skin‘s tone, texture, and luminosity.

• Hydrates for refined, smooth skin.

• Perfect for getting skin ready for spring! 1 Answers
Kimberly E.
I love Jergen's moisturizers! From the cherry scent, to the smoothness of the formula, I can't get enough! It always comes in a shiny bottle too, so it's kind of like its a hint at how great it is. No complaints here, and I would stock up on in it in the future, and recommend to friends and family to do the same!
Amanda H.
Leesville, SC
I love this product and it's the number one product out there it's a great price while in demand does it's job every time and it smells great. It is sure to positively leave u wanting the next thing coming out and it's affordable while leaving u smiling at end results it's not able to let you down.
Aleshia F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love using this it leaves my skin so smooth and soft. Really smooth some of my rough patches on my skin. I also love the no greasy feel. I bought this product at Walmart it could be at other places. It's not a bad price for something so good.
Kari J.
Landover, MD
This is the lotion I often use after getting out of the shower and moisturizing my full body. It's a big bottle so it really goes a long way. It makes my skin feel luxurious and it's really a great buy that's easy to find at most stores.
Kourtney W.
Little Rock, AR
It can be a little pricey but the quality of it is amazing. At first you might try to reconsider buying it but it is worth it! I love this lotion it stay on for a very long time unlike other kind of lotions. I will buy this product again.
Chanelle H.
I saw people using this product a lot but never really gave it much thought until I ran out of lotion, So I decided to try it out and fell in love! Apply on damp or dry skin and it keeps me moisturized all day in all weather conditions.
Adrianna L.
Bellflower , CA
I seriously can't make it through my everyday life, if I don't use some of this lotion! It is by far my favorite lotion! Usually buy from target, a little pricey compared to some others, but well worth the money spent!
Irish R.
I super like this jergens I remember when I was young my grandma who raised me uses this , I love the scent and its gentle to my skin , it gives glow.. I feel so clean and fresh, jergens has been tested and proven!
Jasmine O.
Love this lotion! Smells great & leaves your skin silky smooth! You can see a difference within a week of use! The price is affordable! Pros- smells good, leaves skin soft! Cons- sometimes leaves you sticky!
Crystyle P.
I loved that Jergens is a great summer skin moisturizer. It's none greasy and it leaves your skin with an all day shine. I seriously recommend this product to all body types who also suffer from dry skin.
Laura L.
Bourne, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect for getting skin ready for spring!