BY JERGENS®

DESCRIPTION:

Smoothes and gently exfoliates to reveal skin that‘s deeply luminous and visibly polished.

Best for: Rough, dry skin.

• Refines and moisturizes skin with a unique blend of gentle alpha hydroxy acids derived from lemon, pineapple, and grapefruit juices.
  • Promotes cellular turnover to improve skin‘s tone, texture, and luminosity.
  • Hydrates for refined, smooth skin.

INGREDIENTS: WATER, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PETROLATUM, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, LACTAMIDE MEA, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL DILAURATE, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, DMDM HYDANTOIN, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIDECYL SALICYLATE, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT JUICE, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) JUICE, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) JUICE.

• Does it moisturize your skin well? 1 Answers
  • Does this have a strong or mild scent and is it perfume like?4 Answers
  • Perfect for getting skin ready for spring! 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the perfect lotion for oily skin. I wouldn't say mine is super oily but it definitely gets shiny throughout the day. This lotion dries immediately on your skin but hydrates & moisturizes at the same time." in 304 reviews
  • "Love this lotion. Use it for me and my children. Not to greasy either.Leaves skin very soft and moisturizes dry skin" in 193 reviews
  • "This stuff is great - my family is prone to dry, sensitive skin, and they all really enjoy having this product by their sides. Your skin is left feeling smooth without feeling oily. Will definitely be recommending this" in 66 reviews
Da'Onne B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really like this lotion it smells really good. I use it everyday. I usually purchase it at Walmart it is not an expensive product. Very gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Jerkins always moisturizes the skin so perfectly. I love this lotion! It is gentle and not harsh on the skin. I believe I bought it for less than six dollars which is a great price for moisturizer. I would definitely buy it again and again!
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
Jergens exfoliating moisturizer is a godsend. It's not too expensive and apply as well to the skin it is very moisturizing to where I feel like I just have a new layer of skin on my body. Highly recommend to anyone who's looking for a new exfoliater
Shannel G.
Now this brand of Jordans I love it and it was wonderful I don't know I went to my local market and I purchased it for about maybe like 6:49 plus the tax of course I like the smell about it it smells like some type of citrus type of sweet Tangy smell I don't like the texture it's in between it's not running it's not think it's just right I used it all over my body even my face it didn't feel oily it didn't feel like you don't afterwards when I went outside with it on it was going to be sticky or anything and I love how the bottle looks and you get enough in there for what you paid for I know it keeps you moisturize all day I've already put it on one day and didn't have to put on any lotion after that it was great love you Jergens brand
Alyssa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Helps with dry ashy skin, I wash my hands so many times in a day especially because I work in the food industry and so this product doesn't keep my hands looking disgusting.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I absolutely love this product I have used it for years it's Deff a top 5 in my skin products favorites !!! Jergens has made a name for it's self not by exspensive adds or high cost but by doing what the products says it will do and by making the customer happy with there skin .. Nothing but awesome reviews on this product . I even used this product when I was pregnant believe me it really helped with my dry skin and believe it or not stretch marks . Thanks jergens for being part of my everyday life for keeping me soft and healthy and affordable . You truly are a family product to pass down .
Stephanie R.
Salinas, CA
Personally , this lotion did not work for me. My skin is really sensitive and needs lots of moisturizing , I thought this lotion was going to be super moist and rich but in my opinion it's not. It is at first when you first apply but after a few hours I feel like I have to apply some more. For paying $9 at the drug store for a medium size bottle , it wasn't my favorite. The scent is great & if you don't have dry skin it might work perfectly fine for you.
Lori M.
YUCCA VALLEY, CA
I use Jergens Skin Smoohing Gentle Exfoliating body lotion as part if my bedtime routine. It's relaxing to massage this onto my skin, it's gentle scent is pleasant and soothing. I appreciate how well this body lotion works. I get smooth, soft, hydrated skin faster and easier by using this product. I've tried more expensive brands, but Jergens Skin Smoothing Gentle Exfoliating body lotion is my personal favorite because it works so well and is budget friendly.
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this one and their cocoanut moisturizer. It's the only lotion that I constantly use on my body everyday. I love it enough even for my tattoos when first unwrapped.
It just leaves your skin so soft and with me I notice little repairs, if I had a scar it's lightened. It also doesn't leave a greasy feeling to your hands after applying so there's no need to wash your hands!
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Jergens is awesome! I use to work in an assisted living facility where I had to constantly wash my hands. they became so dry to the point they were cracking it was really painful. one of my residence noticed how bad my hands were and gave me this lotion to try. I put it on and my skin just soaked up the moisture. I went and bought the travel size bottle that I could keep in my apron all day and just applied it after washing my hands and it helped significantly! I highly recommend this!
tammy t.
Mansfield , OH
Does this have a strong or mild scent and is it perfume like?
Laura L.
Bourne, MA
Perfect for getting skin ready for spring!
Kayla G.
Does it moisturize your skin well?