BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Cristina L.
Especially when using shorts or swim suit
I use it everyday
You need to use it everyday
The scent is good
I would buy it again is one of my favorite
I like it

Is a good product to help to tone and firm the skin
Let me know if you like this product
For me is a good product
I use it everyday
body friming moisturiser

This is one of the best firming body lotions I have used , am now in my fifties and people tell me I have amazing skin. Easy to apply from the pump and not sticky.
Christine B.
Adams, NY
I just started using this lotion and I love it. I haven't noticed any visible difference yet but my skin is softer. The scent is light. I purchased this from Walmart. It was very affordable as well.
Ashley H.
Janesville, WI
I love his firming lotion, I have tried many products but this one is really gentle on my skin and not sticky. Also it is a great low price and for the value it's worth it. There are no cons in my opinion. I started seeing results in a week using it daily. I would definitely recommend this go anyone looking for an amazing cellulite busting lotion. It smells great too.
Daniela V.
My go to lotion, I absolutely love everything about it. The smell is amazing and it really works. With daily use I notice my skin becoming firmer and smooth.
Y V.
Coachella, CA
This is a must for me on a daily basis I always feel the difference on my skin when I wear it the scent is amazing and my skin feels taunt and soft all day long.
Candice R.
Plainfield, IL
Not sure if it's tones anything but it smells awesome. Great price only lotion I use never disappoints

Brooke A.
Anderson, SC
I liked this product when I first got it, but stopped using it after awhile. I still have about half a bottle left and haven't used it in quite awhile. What drew me to it were its claims of 'tones and tightens' 'increased elasticity for visibly firmer skin'. I bought it to help firm my skin back up and help get rid of some cellulite. I used it for about a month straight, every day, and honestly didn't see any results.
Yoyce M.
Love it!!! I use it every single day. It's pretty smooth, and smell so good!!! Definitively I'll buy it again... 😍
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Love the original and the smell of cherry almond, I absolutely love how well it works!!!!
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.