BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Liuba S.
This is a great moisturizer. It going on very well and your legs feel super moisturized without feeling oily
Kayla N.
california
I love this moisturizer. I used it on my stretch marks which have since faded. It is affordable and I can buy it at any Target or Wal Mart. I use it every night.
Alexa P.
Passaic
The best lotion I’ve used so far. It perfectly hydrates your skin while tightening it. The best thing about it is that a little goes a long way so you don’t really have to worry about it wasting so fast. Not to mention It smells amazing!! I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants smooth, firm, and soft skin!
Nicole D.
I’ve been using this product for months & it’s done nothing as far as firming. It’s had zero effect on my cellulite. I will say, I like the price point & also that it has a pump. But I’ve used more hydrating lotions than this one. Overall, it’s just ok, nothing special!
Lerelies P.
Plainville, CT
I’ve using Jergens for over about 10 years now and I love it. I started using it after I found out I had eczema. I’ve tried different scents but this one is my favorite by far. Good quality product for a fair price. I would definitely recommend this for everyday use.
Lillian L.
This lotion sets/rubs in quickly. It doesn't leave you feeling sticky. Lasts all day. Neutral/no smell. Available at Target
Alexa B.
Lodi
This is no miracle lotion but I really like it, especially for the price! I use this all over my legs and it really does help my legs to appear smoother. I use this for when I’m going to pool parties to give my legs an extra boost!
Samantha A.
I've been using this product for years! It's a very heavy lotion and moisturizes well. It's absorbed into the skin very quickly, and has a very soft scent that isn't overpowering. When I use this product, I can DEFINITELY tell a difference in the appearance of my cellulite on my legs. I don't use it daily since I'm lazy, but I'm sure if I did, my cellulite would be kept in check. I highly recommend this product considering the price and the performance.
Nicolette K.
Mooresville, NC
After first use, I can feel a difference in my skin. Pleasant and subtle smell, really sticks to your skin which helps deeply massage your legs/arms better. Can’t wait to update this after a few weeks or so!
Angelique G.
You can’t ever go wrong with this brand of lotion. It’s very nourishing for the skin and smells nice too
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.