BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Amy B.
Keene
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this during weightloss in hopes it would help my skin to remain elasticity and bounce back. Skin stayed firm, worked well. Stretch marks faded a bit with regular moisturization
Nouran K.
Love love love! I tend to get very dry skin so usually I have to apply lotion  but with this product I only have to use the lotion and it moisturizers my skin so well that I don't even have to reapply! If you want smooth skin all day long then this is what you want!
Misty S.
Groesbeck
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best lotion. If you have dry skin this is the product for you. It lasts all day and smells amazing.
Katie M.
Thompson Fls, MT
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of my morning routine must haves. I use this on my stomach and thighs to keep my skin firm and soft. It has even helped with some of my stretch marks. One of the most affordable skin forming moisturizers on the market!
Ashley C.
Newburgh, IN
I can’t wait to be able to start using this product again after I give birth, the collagen really does help with the elasticity of the skin and help reduce the look of imperfections on the thighs/buttocks area!
Marilyn G.
Westmorland, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I've been using this skin firming lotion on my legs everyday for the past 3 months, and my cellulite is disappearing, I don't know if it's just the lotion that has helped me, but I have also been working out a little. I do like this lotion alot though.
Luli V.
Wichita , KS
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta esta crema porque me ayuda mucho a mantener firme mi piel pues contiene collagen and Elastin se la recomiendo a todas las chicas que tiene. Celulitis o que aún no tiene. Que la utilizen porque les dará muy buenos resultados
Morgan M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this product for a few weeks and I haven’t seen a difference as far as toning in my skin but I have definitely noticed it looks healthier and more moisturized. I will be using this product a lot more!
Elizabeth A.
fresno, CA
This lotion has a nice light sent and leaves my skin really soft. It is a light lotion which I love. I hate thick cakey feeling lotions.
Robyn R.
Bexley, OH
Purchased at: CVS
I like this lotion as a nightly moisturizer, although I’m not too sure I’ve seen it make much of a difference.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?

Amazon