BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

jennifer d.
Doesnt work.I been using it for a long time.I wont be spending my money on this product again.Surprised
Bridget B.
I am about a month in using this and I have seen little to no results. I have been using this twice a day. I will give it that it smells good and that it's not an over powering scent. It does leave my skin soft for a day or two. However when it comes to firming and cellulite, it falls short. There is slight, barely noticeable more tone to my skin. There is absolutely no difference to cellulite on my legs. Not even a slight bit.
Tiara W.
Highland Park, MI
I am disappointed with this item. this item didn't keep me moisturized over one hour and i was wearing shorts and was about as ashy as a gorillas knuckles. i hate that i spent my money on this product
Heather S.
Manteca, CA
I have to constantly reapply jus to feel moisturized, it also doesn't have a great scent. If you like unscented things this would be good for you otherwise you're better off giving this one a pass.
Sam M.
Las Vegas
Im alergic to this and it made my skin very ichy and red. If you have sensitive skin I wound recommend this
Britt B.
Mount Carmel, TN
REALLY don't like this lotion. It's so thin that when it absorbs into you skin it feels like you never applied lotion. And not in a good way! I could probably apply this whole bottle and still have dry skin. Got it from Walmart because of the good price, will never buy again.
Molleigh W.
Orlando, FL
I didn't think this really did anything. I used it especially on my legs and didn't really notice enough change to make me repurchase this product.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I didn't purchase this brand, but this is all that my cousin had at his house. I wasn't a fan. It's too thick and it smelled kinda weird. Don't get me wrong, it prevented me being ashy. I just don't like feeling sticky.
Laura P.
I tried this a few years ago and I will say I was not happy with it. It did nothing but maybe give my skin a little more moisture. It was a little over priced. No Id have to say it did not meet my expectations. I'm not sure I will purchase this again seems how it didn't work out the first time
Tasha S.
Warsaw, IN
I was not a fan of any of the Jergens family. No one in my home really was. It goes on great but our bodies never really absorbed it. So your skin stayed oily. We bought it at our local Meijer. We tried several different types and didn't like it. Would not recommend.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.