BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Morgan J.
N Charleston, SC
Honestly don’t know why I’ve never heard of this. Picked it up at Walmart and I love it! Oil infused, but not greasy. Has a new packaging and new fragrance. It’s SO GOOD! Beat lotion at the drugstore!
Yaiselyn M.
Riverside
I love the smell and keeps me hydrated but not too sticky which makes it perfect for me i jace been using this over and over for a while
Miranda J.
Love this brand! It leaves my skin feeling so smooth. This is the only brand that I have used that actually serves its purpose.
Tara H.
Bowling Green
My go-to everyday body lotion. Leaves my skin soft and hydrated. Obsessed with everything collagen right now so this is a must! Also, last a long time because the bottle is huge!
Katelyn C.
Northampton, PA
Seems to really work. So far I’m happy because so far so good. I lost about 70 pounds so this won’t completely tighten skin but I think it helps!
Tonya W.
Newnan
Amazing product! It's that perfect out of shower lotion to help tone up some areas that need that little nudge of tone. I say after the shower, because your pores are open & clean & the lotion can actually adhere to your skin. Arms, tummy, legs, neck & I even dab a little under my eyes.
Sofia D.
Richmond
Great for those small stretch marks that sort of bother you but you don’t actually care too much about. Just put this on like regular lotion after you shower and boom you’re golden
Haylee G.
Lansing, MI
I use this EVERY SINGLE DAY! This has been my go to product for years for the little tiny bumps on the back of my arms and on my thighs. It has a mild scent and I can buy two bottles on amazon for $6 that last me for months.
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Amanda H.
This lotion is a great product! The light fragrance makes this product something I can use every day after my shower. I'm not sure if the product actually firms skin or not, but I continue to buy it in hopes that it's helping me!
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.