BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Amazon
Leli P.
Doral, FL
Jergens just owns my skin, their formulas are so rich and they really do something, I do not trust my skin to any other more than Jergens products. This one in particular, even though my body produces little fat and I barely get any cellulite, keeps it at bay and invisible, I would like to know if it works also on skin with deeper cellulite.
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
I use Jergens skin firming moisturizer every day hoping to see a difference but honestly I don't know how true it really is. This is a great brand and I think it feels great and smells good but I bought this product for a purpose and I'm not really sure if it does that, although that may be partially my fault for not testing it properly.
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO
Great lotion for a great price. I use this and a variety of other Jergens skin lotions to switch it up. This does a great job moisturizing without making my skin feel greasy. I also like that the scent isn't over bearing. I would recommend this product for individuals who want smooth skin daily without the feeling off being covered in a product.
Ali H.
Honestly, I cant notice the difference cause I am so self conscious but my boyfriend can. It does make your skin look healthier. I mean like, ripples are less and creases are less. He said I feel so smooth. Its like wrinkle cream for your butt. or thighs. Won't do miracles but helps. Every one else says it has a bad smell but not to me. I used it twice a day for a month and still have some less.. Am only using it once every two or three days.. Maybe when I stop I will use it more again because the effects wiill go away? We'll find out
Britney S.
Traverse City, MI
The most wonderful daily moisturizer a girl can have. Not only does it leave your skin feeling hydrated, it also tones it as you use it. The more often you use it, the better the results. I've used this on my legs and tummy for months now & I can happily see a wonderful difference. With a non-greasy formula & a name you can trust, this is one of the best lotions on the market.
Esther C.
Edinburg, TX
I've been using this cream everyday twice a day for about a month on my legs trying to get them looking better for summer bikini season. To be honest I haven't seen much of a difference. It has a wonderful smell and goes on great on the skin. It leaves my legs feeling nice and soft and moisturizer but as far as seeing a difference in tightness? Meh not so much. Keep in mind I wasn't expecting greatness either, but this is just like any other cream.
Alanna P.
I have very sensitive skin so I love using this product on my face as a moisturizer. I use it every morning and night and it keeps my skin feeling soft and it doesn't dry me out. I buy it at my local Walmart for a cheap price so I definitely recommend this product to those looking for something inexpensive that will do its job.
celeste g.
Hanford, CA
Awesome! I have dry skin and this lotion is perfect for the price (which in my opinion wasn't high) it was very good. I hate that sticky feeling after applying lotion but this lotion doesn't have that you rub it in and it really works your skin soaks it up leaving it soft and refreshed. I would recommend this to anyone with really dry skin that doesn't like spending too much money :-)
DANIELA R.
I really like this cream, it's refreshing and doesn't have a strong and artificial odor, which is really great. I like its sensation, but it could be "too creamy" or sticky for some, and I didn't really noticed "skin firming" (I use it on my breasts, arms and thighs), but gets my skin look like silk, specially on my legs :P
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
I have to say this product is amazing!! Ladies true story. One day I was trying on a outfit I looked in the mirror to see how it looked and to my amazement my cellulite had decreased!! I was completely shocked Then I realize that I had been using this product for three weeks WOW what a surprise!! Give it a shot it worked for me.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?