BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Season S.
Love Jergens moisturizer. I use it everyday. Leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. The smell is mild and not overwhelming. Love it.
Zalaya J.
Middletown, DE
Just a daily lotion I use when I get out of the shower. I mostly use it when I'm staying over my grandma's because she lives by jergens
Jennifer L.
Missouri city, TX
Love this product I feel like every woman should carry this around. Long lasting very gentle to your skin. Not harsh at all nice scent
I A.
Irving, TX
Jergens lotions are the best I love lotion and this is one of my favorites because you can see a change specially on my legs I love it
Brenda L.
South Gate, CA
By far the best lotion I've ever used. Leaves my skin moisturize all day and feeling firm. I give this 2 thumbs up. Highly recommended
tisha b.
Norwalk, CA
-It works well for my skin during the winter time
-Also, you could rarely see my cellulites because it has collagen and elastin in it.
Katie M.
Saint Anne, IL
This is so great on my dry skin in the winter, it doesn't leave me feeling greasy or oily and it does tighten after using for a while!
Kelsey M.
Rockford, MI
This worked really great to help firm up my belly after pregnancy! I was a bit at a loss as to what to do, but this came to the rescue!
Ashleigh S.
It made my skin feel very soft and moisturizer. I also like the fact that it has firming qualities. It didn't irritate or break me out.
Kerrin W.
Cranston, RI
Showering always leaves my skin dry; especially when shaving is involved. This lotion soaks into skin fast without a greasy after-feel.
Earn $380/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $387/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Alice M.
Fortaleza
I would love to test the product, as I have never had the pleasure of using the Internet only. thank you
Ann-Marie C.
MOUNT ALBERT, ON
Does this product really help with cellulite?
Ann-Marie C.
MOUNT ALBERT, ON
Does this product really help with cellulite?

back