BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Kayla C.
Munnsville, NY
Jeremy's firming lotion has helped with my stretch marks and cellulite. It smells amazing and doesn't leave the oily feel afterwords.
Lydia E.
I just started using the product and as far as moisturizing is seems to do a good job but I'm not sold on the skin firming part yet!
Tashia O.
Orlando, FL
I looovve this stuff, I've been using it for years and swear by it. Fades out my stretch marks and really does tone and firm. Love it
Sandra E.
San Antonio, TX
Leaves skin smooth and silky. I can see a youthful difference, like an elastic has been stretched inside my skin. I bought it at heb
KRISTIE H.
Glen Burnie, MD
It does the job. I've always been complimented on how soft my skin was, so I blame my success on this product! I will continue to by!
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
This comes in handy anytime of the day for me and my specific skin needs ive been using this on n off and like it. No complaints here
Theresa B.
Philadelphia, PA
My mom and I both use and love this lotion. It smells great (as all Jergens products do) and doesn't leave me feeling slimy or oily.
Maria A.
Salinas, CA
Ive used this product over 20 years i wont but anyother body lotion. Leaves ur body nice and soft no oily feeling after. Smells great
Roxanna T.
Milwaukee, WI
This is the only firming cream that I notic ed d a difference in my thighs after using. I also like their brand of tinted moisterizer
Diane G.
I love this moisturizer, great smell, absorbs quickly, with the benefit of firming. I use this product everyday and it's very gentle.
Maria C.
Los Banos, CA
Does Jergens Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer really work?
chandler h.
OREM, UT
How many of you would recommend this over a different skin firming moisturizer? Do you have a different one that you'd recommend?
I have cellulites on my legs & stomach so I'm wondering does this really work??
Valeria O.
Does this lotion actually improve the appearance of stretch marks? Even the oldest marks?
Maria V.
Is this really effective? Does this really help with cellulite?