BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Season S.
Love Jergens moisturizer. I use it everyday. Leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. The smell is mild and not overwhelming. Love it.
Chels P.
Rockford, IL
Great for dry skin. I would definitely use this product again and again. Does not have a scent which is a good thing. Very moisturizing
Amber A.
Douglasville , GA
I live this moisturizer I always buy when I run out it helps with the skin and cellulite as well very good price and the smell is great
Angela D.
Seaside, OR
Love this product! It does not leave my skin feeing greasy at all. It makes my skin smooth and after awhile a noticeable smoothr also!
Samantha C.
Benton
This lotion left my skin so soft and moisturized. I noticed slight toning after a few weeks but not enough to say it tone day my skin.
Jennifer L.
Missouri city, TX
Love this product I feel like every woman should carry this around. Long lasting very gentle to your skin. Not harsh at all nice scent
I A.
Irving, TX
Jergens lotions are the best I love lotion and this is one of my favorites because you can see a change specially on my legs I love it
Brenda L.
South Gate, CA
By far the best lotion I've ever used. Leaves my skin moisturize all day and feeling firm. I give this 2 thumbs up. Highly recommended
Zalaya J.
Middletown, DE
Just a daily lotion I use when I get out of the shower. I mostly use it when I'm staying over my grandma's because she lives by jergens
Kelsey M.
Rockford, MI
This worked really great to help firm up my belly after pregnancy! I was a bit at a loss as to what to do, but this came to the rescue!
I have cellulites on my legs & stomach so I'm wondering does this really work??
Maria C.
Los Banos, CA
Does Jergens Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer really work?
Alicia m.
Does this really firm and tone? Or is it wishful thinking?
Mai T.
I have cellulite on the back of my thighs so I was wondering if this works at all.
Leli P.