BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Monica R.
Champaign, IL
I use Jergens skin firming moisturizer every day hoping to see a difference but honestly I don't know how true it really is. This is a great brand and I think it feels great and smells good but I bought this product for a purpose and I'm not really sure if it does that, although that may be partially my fault for not testing it properly.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
I've been using this cream everyday twice a day for about a month on my legs trying to get them looking better for summer bikini season. To be honest I haven't seen much of a difference. It has a wonderful smell and goes on great on the skin. It leaves my legs feeling nice and soft and moisturizer but as far as seeing a difference in tightness? Meh not so much. Keep in mind I wasn't expecting greatness either, but this is just like any other cream.
Ali H.
Honestly, I cant notice the difference cause I am so self conscious but my boyfriend can. It does make your skin look healthier. I mean like, ripples are less and creases are less. He said I feel so smooth. Its like wrinkle cream for your butt. or thighs. Won't do miracles but helps. Every one else says it has a bad smell but not to me. I used it twice a day for a month and still have some less.. Am only using it once every two or three days.. Maybe when I stop I will use it more again because the effects wiill go away? We'll find out
Britney S.
Kingsley, MI
The most wonderful daily moisturizer a girl can have. Not only does it leave your skin feeling hydrated, it also tones it as you use it. The more often you use it, the better the results. I've used this on my legs and tummy for months now & I can happily see a wonderful difference. With a non-greasy formula & a name you can trust, this is one of the best lotions on the market.
Lauren G.
Lexington , KY
Great lotion for a great price. I use this and a variety of other Jergens skin lotions to switch it up. This does a great job moisturizing without making my skin feel greasy. I also like that the scent isn't over bearing. I would recommend this product for individuals who want smooth skin daily without the feeling off being covered in a product.
Alanna P.
I have very sensitive skin so I love using this product on my face as a moisturizer. I use it every morning and night and it keeps my skin feeling soft and it doesn't dry me out. I buy it at my local Walmart for a cheap price so I definitely recommend this product to those looking for something inexpensive that will do its job.
Daniela R.
I really like this cream, it's refreshing and doesn't have a strong and artificial odor, which is really great. I like its sensation, but it could be "too creamy" or sticky for some, and I didn't really noticed "skin firming" (I use it on my breasts, arms and thighs), but gets my skin look like silk, specially on my legs :P
celeste g.
Hanford, CA
Awesome! I have dry skin and this lotion is perfect for the price (which in my opinion wasn't high) it was very good. I hate that sticky feeling after applying lotion but this lotion doesn't have that you rub it in and it really works your skin soaks it up leaving it soft and refreshed. I would recommend this to anyone with really dry skin that doesn't like spending too much money :-)
Vicki S.
High point , NC
This Jergens is one of my very favorite! At no point do I feel like I'm sticky, and oily. I have tried many moisturizers through out the years and I must say I tend to always reach for this brand. There are not many out there that can leave your skin soft, smooth and toned like this skin toning and moisturizing lotion. If you are tired of oily products! Give this one a try
Amy D.
This is the only lotion I use now. It doesn't irritate my skin. Using it consistently on my upper arms helps reduce my keratosis pilaris. There has been noticeable difference in the texture of my skin since using this. It's firmer, and looks like it's well moisturized. The smell is very mild and isn't too overpowering.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.