BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Jessica E.
Lees Summit
It smells great, it moisturizers my skin well. I can't complain. Other lotions are very watered down, but this one is thick and smooth at the same time.
Karen G.
Sherrills Frd, NC
This is a decent product for the price. Although I didn't find it did a lot of firming of skin, it did leave my skin soft and smooth throughout the day.
Jasmin S.
Lengby, MN
Love this stuff. My skin always feels so nice when I use this after a shower. It repairs the cracked skin that sometimes appears on my elbows like magic.
Latoya R.
Portsmouth, VA
Great smell, good moisturizer, not greasy, didn't use long enough to notice if it can really firm or tone, my legs always has a nice glow after each use
Destiny L.
Bentonville, AR
This lotion is great for post shower use. I let it dry for a while before putting on clothes. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling but fights dry skin well!
Stephanie H.
Hawthorne, CA
I used this when I joined the army because I had really dry skin in the winter. This helped moisturize my skin and give it a simple clean smell as well.
Beth B.
East Lansing, MI
This lotion is my favorite all over body lotion. I use it after I shower and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy. My skin feels so soft after applying it.
Jana B.
Sterling, CO
I love the feel of jergens and how it keeps body feeling refreshed Its not greasy and it goes on so smooth. Doesn't make you feel sticky and clogged up.
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
I love this lotion. It's not greasy going on and it's hydrating. I have very dry skin and for it to last all day without having to reapply it's great!!
Crystal S.
Lakewood, CA
Love this lotion! Because I'm a baker my hands tend to dry out with how often I wash them, but this leaves my hands silky smooth and rejuvenates them.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?

Amazon