BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is good leaves skin feeling nice and firm smells good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming." in 218 reviews
Sabrina L.
This somewhat thick lotion leaves my skin feeling moisturized and never greasy. I am unsure of how "tightening" it is, however. I bought this lotion after reading reviews that some users had experienced a lesser visibility of their stretch marks after using this lotion regularly. I have small, relatively faint stretch marks on my hips and was hoping that through using this lotion, it would minimize their appearance. I do not believe it has done much for them.

I do, however, I think this lotion does it's job at moisturizing!
Brooke A.
Anderson, SC
I liked this product when I first got it, but stopped using it after awhile. I still have about half a bottle left and haven't used it in quite awhile. What drew me to it were its claims of 'tones and tightens' 'increased elasticity for visibly firmer skin'. I bought it to help firm my skin back up and help get rid of some cellulite. I used it for about a month straight, every day, and honestly didn't see any results.
Sara G.
I. Live. By. This. Every single day I apply this to my thighs for a firm feel and it never disappoints. My skin looks and feels tighter and makes me less self conscious of my thighs. I also use this on my face under my eyes! Crazy I know but it's worked better than any under eye de-puffer I have ever tried. Trust me my dark circles are hard to get rid of. Jergens does the trick for all my skin firming needs. I highly recommend this lotion.
Bridget B.
I am about a month in using this and I have seen little to no results. I have been using this twice a day. I will give it that it smells good and that it's not an over powering scent. It does leave my skin soft for a day or two. However when it comes to firming and cellulite, it falls short. There is slight, barely noticeable more tone to my skin. There is absolutely no difference to cellulite on my legs. Not even a slight bit.
Aimee B.
South Fulton, TN
The smell of this lotion is pretty nice. Not to strong yet not so faint that you can't smell anything. Smells clean, I guess is the best way to say it. The price is good for being a jergens lotion especially for the amount of lotion in bottle. I will say I personally found it to leave my skin a little greasy. This is the lotion I use when I know I'm not gonna be going anywhere. The elasticity of my skin was noticeable. Highly recommend for legs & arms.
Kari G.
Martinez, CA
I use this around my breasts (lol) and torso and also on the back of my thighs right after hopping out of the shower. Only place I've really noticed a difference is on the breasts.. I have some side-boob stretch marks and whatnot from weight fluctuation but I can hardly notice them after a couple days using this. The results do seem to fade if I miss a couple days, but I still like the product overall and would recommend it for small problem areas
angela e.
Gary, IN
Love this lotion it works great I love Jergens products there lotion is thick and lasts all day no need to keep reapplying over an over first time I used this I was hooked it made my ruff hands better after one use and I wash my hands a lot I'm in the food industry so I'm constantly washing my hands they dry out fast but I don't have to keep applying lotion not when I use jergens
Alyssa S.
This is personally the best lotions have ever tried. My grandma used to have it on her coffee table in the living room and one in a while after I washed my hands from doing thee dishes or coming frame the bathroom I would pump a half or full pump it's my hands. This leaves you skin really soft and smooth. Eventually of course I had to get a bottle of this bad boy for myself and I find that I especially put it on after I gat out of the shower on my freshly shaves legs!! Hope you buy this product because it's the absolute most amazing lotion I have ever tried!!
Juanita B.
Ok, so I purchased mone from Target and have used this product a lot in the past and even year ago for several months , hoping to see different results. It's gentle, smells nice and moisturizes well but I didn't notice any difference with the collagen or my legs being firmed. I blame that on me not working out more not the product. It is a great product
Leli P.
Doral, FL
Jergens just owns my skin, their formulas are so rich and they really do something, I do not trust my skin to any other more than Jergens products. This one in particular, even though my body produces little fat and I barely get any cellulite, keeps it at bay and invisible, I would like to know if it works also on skin with deeper cellulite.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.