BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer R.
Brookhaven, PA
I use this lotion every day after I shower. I've definitely noticed a decrease in the appearance of cellulite. Also, I have dry skin and this lotion keeps the moisture locked in and my skin feeling smooth all day! I love it!
Stephanie F.
Palmdale , CA
I use to use cetaphil to moisturize my skin for many years once I tried jergens I never went back! It leave my skin so smooth and it hydrates my dry skin!! It’s perfect for dry skin.
Mckenzie M.
Cleveland, OH
I started using this lotion about 6 months ago and focused on my thighs as a target area. I have always had trouble with cellulite there, not to mention on the booty and felt very self conscious about it, regardless of how much weight I have lost. I tried Red Light Therapy at the gym and no luck. So I gave Jergens a shot and used it in the morning and at night, sometimes after showering. Not only does it make my skin much softer but it has definitely tightened my skin. I notice it at least. Of course its nothing like the results you would get from a plastic surgeon, but for what I paid, it is totally worth it!!!
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
I used this lotion when I was pregnant and it really helped me not to get stretch marks! For the price this is one of the best deals around! Perks it also smells really good.
Madeline O.
Chatham, NJ
Thank you, Jergens! I'll never be without this! The lightweight lotion disappears quickly and leaves a tiny bit of a scent. Enough to to know that you're clean, but not overwhelming. I use it after every shower and I've absolutely seen a difference. For years I'd scoff at body moisturizing as I thought it was just an extra step, but it has become crucial for me. It leaves my skin buttery smooth and helps my dimples go away-- my cottage cheese legs have really improved. I've been on a health kick for the last 4 months so I've slimmed down. This body cream has helped my skin stay taught as I lose excess fat. That's why I love it.
Christine B.
Adams, NY
I just started using this lotion and I love it. I haven't noticed any visible difference yet but my skin is softer. The scent is light. I purchased this from Walmart. It was very affordable as well.
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Jergens is one of my favorite lotions ever! I apply it all over my body to help tighten cellulite and loose skin. I definitely recommend this product to everyone! 😊
Erika B.
chicago,il
Loooooove how this brand of lotion smells. Ive been using it since I was a little girl and it's my favorite store brand lotion. It leave your skin feeling soft and smelling great. The firming lotion does its job, I would always massage it into my skin after my shower. After a few weeks I did notice slight difference in my legs but of course lotion alone doesn't do it you have to do your part as well with diet and exercise. I've been using the firming for a while and will recommend it .
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Good moisturizer but I don't feel like this do anything else beside moisture your skin. I would not recommend this and I don't think I would repurchase this one.
Ashley H.
Janesville, WI
I love his firming lotion, I have tried many products but this one is really gentle on my skin and not sticky. Also it is a great low price and for the value it's worth it. There are no cons in my opinion. I started seeing results in a week using it daily. I would definitely recommend this go anyone looking for an amazing cellulite busting lotion. It smells great too.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?