BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Elli L.
Seattle, WA
I have been using this product for quite awhile, bought it for firming, but I still have not noticed a difference, may have to move on to something else
Aracely C.
Moisturizer is a must for me! i have to apply a moisturizer at least 3 times a day, this was a hit with me. i loved how smooth and hydrated my skin felt.
Pretty N.
Hollywood
My entire household has eczema. This product has been literally a skin saver. Lol. I love the consistency of the product. It gets the job done for hours.
Destiny L.
Bentonville, AR
This lotion is great for post shower use. I let it dry for a while before putting on clothes. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling but fights dry skin well!
Mandy N.
San Diego, CA
It's a good product. And the packaging is nice. It helps keep my skin moisturizer and looking firmer in the summer time when you show your legs the most.
Karen G.
Sherrills Frd, NC
This is a decent product for the price. Although I didn't find it did a lot of firming of skin, it did leave my skin soft and smooth throughout the day.
Leeann M.
Onsted, MI
I am a ceramics teacher and my students and I use this in my classroom when our hands get dry and cracked! Works great and even the boys enjoy the scent!
Beth B.
East Lansing, MI
This lotion is my favorite all over body lotion. I use it after I shower and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy. My skin feels so soft after applying it.
Tori M.
Fayetteville, TN
I use this moisturizer on my legs and arms during the winter and summer months. It keeps them very soft and it doesn't dry them out like other lotions do
Seriously the only lotion that gets the job done for me. My skin feels so dry in the winter and it is so relieving and moisturizing when I have this on.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?

Amazon