BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Stephanie H.
Hawthorne, CA
I used this when I joined the army because I had really dry skin in the winter. This helped moisturize my skin and give it a simple clean smell as well.
Beth B.
East Lansing, MI
This lotion is my favorite all over body lotion. I use it after I shower and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy. My skin feels so soft after applying it.
Mandy N.
San Diego, CA
It's a good product. And the packaging is nice. It helps keep my skin moisturizer and looking firmer in the summer time when you show your legs the most.
Ariana G.
Southgate, MI
I bought this because it says skin firming and toning. I use it on my legs mostly but also the rest of my body. I haven't really noticed any difference.
Tori M.
Fayetteville, TN
I use this moisturizer on my legs and arms during the winter and summer months. It keeps them very soft and it doesn't dry them out like other lotions do
Destiny L.
Bentonville, AR
This lotion is great for post shower use. I let it dry for a while before putting on clothes. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling but fights dry skin well!
Karen G.
Sherrills Frd, NC
This is a decent product for the price. Although I didn't find it did a lot of firming of skin, it did leave my skin soft and smooth throughout the day.
Jasmin S.
Lengby, MN
Love this stuff. My skin always feels so nice when I use this after a shower. It repairs the cracked skin that sometimes appears on my elbows like magic.
Latoya R.
Portsmouth, VA
Great smell, good moisturizer, not greasy, didn't use long enough to notice if it can really firm or tone, my legs always has a nice glow after each use
Kylie E.
Cincinnati, OH
LOVE THIS. You need this in your life. Buy it now. It's perfect. Don't pass this up. I hope you get the point ;) A definite repeat user ---- you need it.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.