BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is good leaves skin feeling nice and firm smells good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming." in 218 reviews
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
I am only 27 so maybe this would be a bigger difference on an older individual. I got it after I had my baby and needed some tightening but it didn't help
Jessica E.
Lees Summit
It smells great, it moisturizers my skin well. I can't complain. Other lotions are very watered down, but this one is thick and smooth at the same time.
Seriously the only lotion that gets the job done for me. My skin feels so dry in the winter and it is so relieving and moisturizing when I have this on.
Kylie E.
Cincinnati, OH
LOVE THIS. You need this in your life. Buy it now. It's perfect. Don't pass this up. I hope you get the point ;) A definite repeat user ---- you need it.
Elli L.
Seattle, WA
I have been using this product for quite awhile, bought it for firming, but I still have not noticed a difference, may have to move on to something else
Ariana G.
Southgate, MI
I bought this because it says skin firming and toning. I use it on my legs mostly but also the rest of my body. I haven't really noticed any difference.
Aracely C.
Moisturizer is a must for me! i have to apply a moisturizer at least 3 times a day, this was a hit with me. i loved how smooth and hydrated my skin felt.
Pretty N.
Hollywood
My entire household has eczema. This product has been literally a skin saver. Lol. I love the consistency of the product. It gets the job done for hours.
jessica s.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I found this item didn't work with my skin type, I have combination skin and this caused me to break out a little bit, would not purchase this item again
Stephanie H.
Hawthorne, CA
I used this when I joined the army because I had really dry skin in the winter. This helped moisturize my skin and give it a simple clean smell as well.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.