BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is good leaves skin feeling nice and firm smells good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming." in 218 reviews
daniela v.
My go to lotion, I absolutely love everything about it. The smell is amazing and it really works. With daily use I notice my skin becoming firmer and smooth.
Morgan B.
Humnoke, AR
I love the way this lotion makes my skin feel. I feel moisturized. This lotion does not make me feel oily like other lotions tend to do. I love this lotion.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
, I actually really like this as it helps kind of even out but I feel like the tightening comes from rubbing the area and toning by enhancing blood flow ect.
Megan W.
Grandview, MO
I have been using this on my post-partum baby bumps and problem areas. It has worked as a good moisturizer, but haven't noticed much of a firming effect yet.
Alexia R.
Indianapolis, IN
Pretty easy to use but I noticed after stopping and then returning to the product that it irritated my skin almost burning, may be usual but it was painful.
Keima H.
Brooklyn, NY
This product has skin feeling soft, smooth and silky all day long. It does not dry out the skin. I have used Jergens for a long time and always does the job.
Yolanda F.
Southfield, MI
Jergens is great brand for the price. Its not to think and not to think. Its just right. The price is descent as well especially if you catch a good sale.
Joanna M.
Tampa, FL
Really like the texture and smell of lotion. But I really didn't see a difference in skin than normal moisturizing lotion. Didn't see the firming effects.
Hollie N.
Columbus, OH
Love how well this hydrates my skin! Also goes on smooth, doesn't leave a greasy feeling. Haven't noticed any change in the appearance of cellulite though.
Amber B.
Shelby, NC
I love the scent and this is not a greasy or oily lotion. It also is at a great price! I use it after showering and feel like I have a fresh scent all day.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.