BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Kayla Y.
Foresthill, CA
I'm not sure how "skin firming" this is. I can't tell a huge difference, but it is definitely moisturizing, and not super greasy feeling. I use it as a daily moisturizer.
Theresa B.
Brighton, MI
This product is a little tricky. Just when you think it's not working well stop using for a couple days and you will discover otherwise. Not impressed by the smell
Alaina L.
Lanett, AL
I use this to keep my skin moisturized while I'm pregnant and it has really helped prevent stretch marks and helps prolong how often I have to shave my legs lol
BETTY S.
Boiling Springs, SC
I use this daily. I like how this product helps to keep my skin soft and smooth. It minimizes the aging effects of life. My skin looks younger and more vibrant.
Diamon M.
Tallahassee, FL
Jergens is my all time favorite moisturizer in the world simply becasue it leaves your skin feeling smooth and tender. The scent is so potent though and lasting
Lauren H.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Great everyday lotion! Super moisturizing without being greasy and also firms skin. Jergens is a quality brand at a good value and this product is no exception!
Kimberlee M.
Jamestown, ND
This gives nice moisture to. you skin, but as far as toning, i really haven't noticed any difference, it has a light smell which is good and it absorbs quickly.
Cecelia T.
Fruitport, MI
I use this after every shower. It leaves my skin feeling smooth. I really like it. I am in shorts a lot and I really like how it makes the skin on my legs look.
Amber R.
Grand Rapids , Mi
Huge Fan. I keep buying this stuff because its a great price and works well. I tend to throw this on when I am going out too, to give my "knee fat" some toning!
Heather Z.
I absolutely love this lotion. It's my go too! The scent is perfect for everyone, it absorbed well, my skin feels soft after, and it's easy to empty the bottle!
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?

Amazon