BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Rachel S.
I love the smell of this lotion, but it doesn't seem to work as well as I had hoped. Definitely need to use more than once a day to attempt to see any results.
Heather O.
Moyock, NC
Good moisturizer, however I really did not notice the skin firming qualities it has. It did keep my skin moist and kept it from drying out and getting cracked.
Ashley M.
I'm not sure there's been much of a difference in the firmness of my skin, but it does go on smoothly and seems to even out my skin. I would continue using it.
Carmela C.
Hands down one of my favorite brands of lotion I have ever used whenever I get out of the shower and/or bath. The prices can be skeptical, but it worth buying.
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Jergens skin firming daily toning moisturizer no lie I use it everyday and you can see an feel a difference it's not greasy. And the price is not bad! Love it
Heather M.
This moisturizer is perfect for the face and all over the body, it is a must have!
I would recommend Jergens products over any other of the competition brands.
Summer M.
Clarkson, KY
When using lotions I'm very picky Bc I don't like greasy residues left by some lotions but, this lotion dryer really well with no greasy residue. Which I love!
Morgan B.
Humnoke, AR
I love the way this lotion makes my skin feel. I feel moisturized. This lotion does not make me feel oily like other lotions tend to do. I love this lotion.
Alyssa T.
Love this lotion! Use it regularly for an all over body lotion. Including my kids with African American skin that is very dry. It's great for all skin types.
Jen w.
I don't use this daily but whenever I wear shorts I make sure to apply this lotion because it makes my legs look more vibrant, healthy, silky, and smooth.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.