BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Eliza V.
Concord, MI
I am not sure this product does what it actually says it will but I have bought it once before and will be buying it again I absolutely love how moisturizing this lotion leaves my skin!!
a A.
Corpus Christi, TX
I use this everyday. I've been a Jergins user for 5 Years. Not too greasy absorbs nicely and does not have odor. I like scentless mosturizers as I'm sensitive to smell. This is my fave.
Mari S.
I use this as a daily moisturizer I just love it's so rich and creamy. I noticed a huge difference after a week or so. I recommend this product if you want smoothness.
Amber S.
This is my regular lotion. Me and my husband do not like a greasy left behind feeling. It is the only one my husband will use because it soaks in and doesn't lay on top of the skin.
Katie I.
Mantua, NJ
Love this lotion! I have been swearing by it for years, and definitely see a visible difference when I stop using it. It has a nice scent and doesn't leave a greasy residue.
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
Definitely love this as a over all body moisture. Leaves a nice thick layer for my skin to absorb. I have the travel size as well in my purse for my hands throughout the day
Angelica V.
San Jose , CA
Love this, my favorite moisturizer the only one I use, makes my skin look and feel really soft and nice I also put it on my legs and stomach and arms and love how it feels
shanna p.
Arlington, TX
Smells nice and feels good on your skin I love using this. I have noticed a difference with my skin firm and the look or complexion is better than prior to not using this.
Kayla Y.
Foresthill, CA
I'm not sure how "skin firming" this is. I can't tell a huge difference, but it is definitely moisturizing, and not super greasy feeling. I use it as a daily moisturizer.
Kim P.
Garden Grove, CA
If you have oily to normal skin, you will love this moisturizer! The formula is well hydrated and it soothes the skin without leaving an oily feeling after you apply it.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?

Walmart