BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Kimberlee M.
Jamestown, ND
This gives nice moisture to. you skin, but as far as toning, i really haven't noticed any difference, it has a light smell which is good and it absorbs quickly.
Heather Z.
I absolutely love this lotion. It's my go too! The scent is perfect for everyone, it absorbed well, my skin feels soft after, and it's easy to empty the bottle!
jennifer c.
Santa Ana, CA
My skin is really dry and i deal a lot with irritation from several different lotions. This lotion worked so well with my skin and left it feeling really smooth.
Alaina L.
Lanett, AL
I use this to keep my skin moisturized while I'm pregnant and it has really helped prevent stretch marks and helps prolong how often I have to shave my legs lol
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Jergens skin firming daily toning moisturizer no lie I use it everyday and you can see an feel a difference it's not greasy. And the price is not bad! Love it
Nicole C.
Emmaus, PA
This lotion makes your skin feel awesome. It really softens my skin a lot and helps with firming it. I use this on myself everyday and it's not too expensive!
Carmela C.
Hands down one of my favorite brands of lotion I have ever used whenever I get out of the shower and/or bath. The prices can be skeptical, but it worth buying.
Carolene D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love, very thick and creamy. Soothing on my dry skin. After I used for a couple days I noticed my skin was more smooth and supple after hot showers.
Rachel S.
I love the smell of this lotion, but it doesn't seem to work as well as I had hoped. Definitely need to use more than once a day to attempt to see any results.
Kayla E.
Meridian, MS
I'm never ashy with this lotion and it keeps my skin soft like a baby's bum . It's not that expensive in my opinion. Couple of dollars but it's worth the buy.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.