BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

TERESA M.
Rio Linda, Ca
I have used Jergens ever since I was young. My mom used it as well. I love the smell and the soft feeling it leaves on my skin. I prefer the original but still love all the other products too.
Emily W.
Crown Point, IN
This lotion did moisten my skin very well, but I did not notice any firming going on at all. Maybe my skin didn't need it, but I can only attest for the moisturizing aspect which was great.
a A.
Corpus Christi, TX
I use this everyday. I've been a Jergins user for 5 Years. Not too greasy absorbs nicely and does not have odor. I like scentless mosturizers as I'm sensitive to smell. This is my fave.
Mari S.
I use this as a daily moisturizer I just love it's so rich and creamy. I noticed a huge difference after a week or so. I recommend this product if you want smoothness.
Eliza V.
Concord, MI
I am not sure this product does what it actually says it will but I have bought it once before and will be buying it again I absolutely love how moisturizing this lotion leaves my skin!!
Amber S.
This is my regular lotion. Me and my husband do not like a greasy left behind feeling. It is the only one my husband will use because it soaks in and doesn't lay on top of the skin.
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
Definitely love this as a over all body moisture. Leaves a nice thick layer for my skin to absorb. I have the travel size as well in my purse for my hands throughout the day
Katie I.
Mantua, NJ
Love this lotion! I have been swearing by it for years, and definitely see a visible difference when I stop using it. It has a nice scent and doesn't leave a greasy residue.
Angelica V.
San Jose , CA
Love this, my favorite moisturizer the only one I use, makes my skin look and feel really soft and nice I also put it on my legs and stomach and arms and love how it feels
shanna p.
Arlington, TX
Smells nice and feels good on your skin I love using this. I have noticed a difference with my skin firm and the look or complexion is better than prior to not using this.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.