BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Vanessa H.
Mesa, AZ
Tbh i always used this since i was lil..my grandmother would have us rub her feet with it..*iknow werid right* but ever since thwn when i vist i always get if haha
Sarah C.
This lotion lasts a long time and provides great moisture. Just your average good lotion...not crazy special, but definitely reliable. Does what you expect it to!
Tabetha N.
Iowa City, IA
Goes on smooth and not greasy. I felt like it helped with firming or maybe the thought of it helping made me use it more and I was just more moisturizer than usual.
Lorena  R.
Smells great and doesn't leave greasy residue. The bottle lasts me a long time. I don't like that it doesn't keep my hands soft so I have to constantly re-applying
Y V.
Coachella, CA
This is a must for me on a daily basis I always feel the difference on my skin when I wear it the scent is amazing and my skin feels taunt and soft all day long.
Joshua P.
Brown Deer, WI
By far our favorite skin lotion for a child wisconsin winter. Is the only lotion I don't have to apply to my "love handles" or rest of my body multiple times a day and my skin is great throughout the entire winter!
Emily T.
Tarzana, CA
I love this lotion for the backs of my thighs and anywhere I feel I would like the firming effect. I have purchased mutiple times over the past five years or so.
Erin S.
Fargo, ND
This not only firmed my skin up, but made it look softer and overall healtheir, especially with how dry it gets during ND winters, I always have some in my house!
Ashlie S.
Lizella, GA
Jergens Skin Firming Moisturizer is great! It really hydrates your skin without leaving your skin feeling oily. It's smells great. And the best part, it really does firm your skin! You will not be disappointed!
member-7aa95157e
Arizona
I use this everyday it works like a charm on me this is my favorite lotion and I love it its like the best seriously I highly recommend this lotion to you if you especially have skin that is like always dry.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.