BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Stephanie M.
I use this lotion EVERYDAY. It smells great and deeply moisturizes and last me the ENTIRE day, great during the winter time. Great product over all but sometimes it can feel a bit greasy
Joshua P.
Brown Deer, WI
By far our favorite skin lotion for a child wisconsin winter. Is the only lotion I don't have to apply to my "love handles" or rest of my body multiple times a day and my skin is great throughout the entire winter!
Emily T.
Tarzana, CA
I love this lotion for the backs of my thighs and anywhere I feel I would like the firming effect. I have purchased mutiple times over the past five years or so.
Y V.
Coachella, CA
This is a must for me on a daily basis I always feel the difference on my skin when I wear it the scent is amazing and my skin feels taunt and soft all day long.
Erin S.
Fargo, ND
This not only firmed my skin up, but made it look softer and overall healtheir, especially with how dry it gets during ND winters, I always have some in my house!
Lorena  R.
Smells great and doesn't leave greasy residue. The bottle lasts me a long time. I don't like that it doesn't keep my hands soft so I have to constantly re-applying
Ashlie S.
Lizella, GA
Jergens Skin Firming Moisturizer is great! It really hydrates your skin without leaving your skin feeling oily. It's smells great. And the best part, it really does firm your skin! You will not be disappointed!
Amairani G.
I used this lotion for about a year and it left my skin smooth. I choose this lotion because of its healing properties, I have sensitive skin and in the winter it gets really dry but this really helped me.
member-7aa95157e
Arizona
I use this everyday it works like a charm on me this is my favorite lotion and I love it its like the best seriously I highly recommend this lotion to you if you especially have skin that is like always dry.
Kassidy K.
Baldwin, WI
When my skin is super dry I drift to this product! It's not too pricey but I'd say it's a great buy! Use it everyday and you will have great toned and smooth skin!
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.