BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Nikk A.
This is a little on the thin side, but works great for me as a winter moisturizer. We have bad water at our home, and my skin is really sensitive, so I have to be careful about the products that I choose. This is one that works well for me when I don't need a really deep moisturizer. I love the scent, and and my children can use it as well. The toning doesn't last for very long, but that is not why I use it. It's very gentle and light and not oily so it's not going to be too much for people who can't handle a heavy moisturizer. You can catch it on sale at target and drug stores often, so a good product at a great price point is another plus for me.
Jennifer R.
Brookhaven, PA
I use this lotion every day after I shower. I've definitely noticed a decrease in the appearance of cellulite. Also, I have dry skin and this lotion keeps the moisture locked in and my skin feeling smooth all day! I love it!
Stephanie F.
Palmdale , CA
I use to use cetaphil to moisturize my skin for many years once I tried jergens I never went back! It leave my skin so smooth and it hydrates my dry skin!! It’s perfect for dry skin.
Mckenzie M.
Cleveland, OH
I started using this lotion about 6 months ago and focused on my thighs as a target area. I have always had trouble with cellulite there, not to mention on the booty and felt very self conscious about it, regardless of how much weight I have lost. I tried Red Light Therapy at the gym and no luck. So I gave Jergens a shot and used it in the morning and at night, sometimes after showering. Not only does it make my skin much softer but it has definitely tightened my skin. I notice it at least. Of course its nothing like the results you would get from a plastic surgeon, but for what I paid, it is totally worth it!!!
Madeline O.
Chatham, NJ
Thank you, Jergens! I'll never be without this! The lightweight lotion disappears quickly and leaves a tiny bit of a scent. Enough to to know that you're clean, but not overwhelming. I use it after every shower and I've absolutely seen a difference. For years I'd scoff at body moisturizing as I thought it was just an extra step, but it has become crucial for me. It leaves my skin buttery smooth and helps my dimples go away-- my cottage cheese legs have really improved. I've been on a health kick for the last 4 months so I've slimmed down. This body cream has helped my skin stay taught as I lose excess fat. That's why I love it.
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
No! No! No! This didn't work for me, won't say it doesn't work at all but it definitely didn't for me upset because it cost a bit and I used it for about a month straight and it didn't get me anywhere
Christine B.
Adams, NY
I just started using this lotion and I love it. I haven't noticed any visible difference yet but my skin is softer. The scent is light. I purchased this from Walmart. It was very affordable as well.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Jergens is one of my favorite lotions ever! I apply it all over my body to help tighten cellulite and loose skin. I definitely recommend this product to everyone! 😊
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Good moisturizer but I don't feel like this do anything else beside moisture your skin. I would not recommend this and I don't think I would repurchase this one.
joanna m.
I love this product. Not only does it smell good. It goes on nice and smooth. I really didn't really see much of a difference in my skin. But I still love the product
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.