BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Getine T.
Bloomfield, NJ
I like this Jergens brand. The smell is light and works well. Great for dry skin and doesn't leave much residue. I feel a little toning going on if used all the time.
Emily R.
This lightweight lotion is great on anyone who has dry skin. I have dry skin from being out in the sun a lot but I know I can count on Jergens to moisturize my skin.
Amanda K.
Madison, WI
I didn't notice any change to the texture of my skin while using this product, so I wouldn't say it's worth going for the "firming" action, but it moisturizers well!
Tabetha N.
Iowa City, IA
Goes on smooth and not greasy. I felt like it helped with firming or maybe the thought of it helping made me use it more and I was just more moisturizer than usual.
halle p.
Benton Harbor, MI
OMG i love jergens lotion it keeps my skin feeling super soft after one time use! I think this lotion is great for people who have dry skin & its super affordable.
Stephanie M.
I use this lotion EVERYDAY. It smells great and deeply moisturizes and last me the ENTIRE day, great during the winter time. Great product over all but sometimes it can feel a bit greasy
Sarah C.
This lotion lasts a long time and provides great moisture. Just your average good lotion...not crazy special, but definitely reliable. Does what you expect it to!
nicole d.
Lambertville, MI
I have used this lotion ever since I was a young girl. I love the smell of the lotion and also the effectiveness!! The cost is an excellent price for a good lotion
brooke m.
Alvin, TX
I have been using this now for a few months. I honestly don't see too much of a difference in the areas that required the toning. It is a great moisturizer though.
Fabiola G.
Nampa, ID
I have very dry skin ! I use this every morning before applying my makeup and it keeps my face moisturizer and smooth to keep my makeup from flaking off my face !
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.