BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Amazon
amanda a.
Nampa, ID
Really love this lotion, it firmed up my skin and has a very pleasant smell, i use this lotion three times a week and my skin is never dry or itchy, i defiantly recommend it
Tracy L.
Oshkosh, WI
During winter time I always have the driest skin and whatever brand I used it didn't help at all. I finally bought this one day and I finally found what I was looking for. Something fast soaking and makes my dry skin feel like baby's butt!
Michelle D.
It just didn't stand out. It didn't make enough of a difference that I noticed. It smells just fine, doesn't leave a nasty after feeling but it didn't help my mildly dry skin.
Hannah Z.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This has actually helped tighten up my post baby belly and my thighs. The best thing is to do it at night and you will notice the difference when you wake up. Love this stuff.
Meghan B.
Catonsville, MD
I could really see a difference in the firmness of my skin after using this product for a couple of weeks, especially around my thighs. Will definitely be using this again.
Alyssa G.
Oakdale, CA
I love how refreshed your skin feels after you have used this lotion ..its great for your skin doesn't leave you feeling oily and thick feeling ..nice light and refreshing
Traci R.
Buena Park, CA
It was a nice lotion but I did not notice anything firming about it.
I did not notice anything special about this lotion that would make me seek it out and purchase again.
Maddison  P.
Murray, UT
I use a lot of moisturizer because I have very dry skin. I usully don't use the same one but this one was very good. I can't say much for the firming but it did moisturize.
Rebecca  H.
I love this lotion. I used it for about 4 months, non stop. (Morning and night) my stretch marks (3 kids) started fading, face started toning, and the smell is a great plus!
Angélica  P.
Patterson, CA
This is my daily body lotion. I like how it makes my skin feel nourished with out the extra perfumes or without leaving a film on my skin. Gets the job done without any fuss.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?