BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is good leaves skin feeling nice and firm smells good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming." in 218 reviews
n g.
Daniel Island, SC
I don't feel my skin getting more toned but it sure is moisturized. The scent is okay. Decent for winter but once I found cerave and cetaphil I haven't bought jergens.
Aimee D.
Wichita, KS
I love this moisturizer. Keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day. I haven priced that my skin is also more firm and tone. I would recommend this moisturizer to everyone.
Tia H.
La Salle, IL
Can't say much about the toning claim but I can say that the scent is great and very familiar. It smells like and Ed hardy perfume. The moisturizer action is standard.
Phylicia C.
I have very dry skin! this lotion is a great all over lotion. Recently I have been tanning more for my vaca and this is great on my arms and legs. Also has a wonderful scent! It is avail anywhere and is very affordable. My grandma used it forever and so do I .
Denise B.
West Palm Beach, FL
I've been using this soap since I was a child it grew up and my household I grew my children on this lotion is just fabulous and the smell is so great I still love it
I love this lotion it is awesome on my skin. it leaves it feeling so smooth and refreshed after i use it. i would buy it again because of how much i love it so much!
Joleen B.
N Tonawanda, NY
This one and the gradual tan one are amazing! The smell is great, and after about 5 days the firming effect is noticeable. Ive had many compliments after using this !
Kim S.
Winder, GA
I keep this moisturizer at my desk at work. My hands get really dry and this moisturized them so well. I doesn't leave them oily or sticky and seems to last all day.
Leslie H.
Prescott, AZ
Jergens always has such a wonderful lightweight fresh scent. I lie that this product feels thick going on the skin but doesn't leave me greasy. Just smooth and shiny.
Getine T.
Bloomfield, NJ
I like this Jergens brand. The smell is light and works well. Great for dry skin and doesn't leave much residue. I feel a little toning going on if used all the time.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.