BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Meghan B.
Catonsville, MD
I could really see a difference in the firmness of my skin after using this product for a couple of weeks, especially around my thighs. Will definitely be using this again.
Traci R.
Buena Park, CA
It was a nice lotion but I did not notice anything firming about it.
I did not notice anything special about this lotion that would make me seek it out and purchase again.
Hannah Z.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This has actually helped tighten up my post baby belly and my thighs. The best thing is to do it at night and you will notice the difference when you wake up. Love this stuff.
Lonna S.
Picayune, MS
This product really does appear to firm skin. I love it the most on my thighs and buttocks. I believe it helps break down cellulite. Any Jergens product is worth the money!
Jeni H.
Farmington, MN
This is good and moisturizing. Makes my skin feel smooth and moisturizer. But I can't really speak to its firming abilities. I saw no difference in the firmness of my skin.
Samantha F.
Paragould, Ar
Lotion kept me feeling moisturized without feeling sticky. Scent wasn't bad, but did mnt notice much of one. I felt it to be a little pricey, but product did last awhile.
Sherrita B.
Love the scent, but in the winter I need a thicker lotion. Must use daily to really see a difference in skin. This used to be my go to lotion in college. Not any more.
Latoya P.
N.Charleston, SC
Being African American I sometimes have really dry skin especially in the winter. Luckily with this product I am able to moisturizer my skin without it being too oily.
Danelle C.
Miami, OK
Love the texture of this moisturizer. It's slightly thicker than most lotions from a pump, and I do notice a slight difference in the firmness after using it over time.
Aimee D.
Wichita, KS
I love this moisturizer. Keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day. I haven priced that my skin is also more firm and tone. I would recommend this moisturizer to everyone.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.