BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Monica S.
Minneapolis, MN
Is not that I expect because only brings sensation of moisture for a very short period of time and is very disappointing when you look for protection, what is its initial purpose.
Obiageli N.
Very gentle on the skin, mild scent, tones up the skin, helps you to look younger.
Another plus is that it's very affordable, you can't beat the price. Good value for your money.
Kassie M.
Decent product. Doesn't leave skin oily or sticky which is my biggest complaint usually with lotions. As far as being skin firming it didn't seem to make much of a difference though.
joanna m.
I love this product. Not only does it smell good. It goes on nice and smooth. I really didn't really see much of a difference in my skin. But I still love the product
Wendy E.
Lawrence, KS
I've been using this moisturizer for years and it is my favorite. I love the thickness and the nice scent. My skin stays silky all day and it really does seem to firm up my skin.
Anahi B.
Rio Rancho , NM
This is my everyday body lotion and the ultra healing one as well. I have dry skin and can't stay sticky lotion. This kind is really absorbent and my skin looks nice and smooth.
Marisia B.
San Diego, CA
I truly just use this as a regular lotion whenever I get out of the shower. I've noticed a small difference in my skin as far as keeping it firm goes. But my skin is pretty firm already, so I guess the lotion doesn't have much to work with.
crystal z.
Elliston, VA
Personal experience wasn't a plus... this is more for everyday use. I don't like the smell. More so like an older woman may smell. Doesn't last very long in the hands on work force
Terra R.
conway, ar
I don't like lotion... But I liked this one!! It really helps moisture your skin. I had gotten it when I got a tattoo and it really helped moisturize it and keep its color!!
Michelle D.
It just didn't stand out. It didn't make enough of a difference that I noticed. It smells just fine, doesn't leave a nasty after feeling but it didn't help my mildly dry skin.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?

Walmart