BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

crystal z.
Elliston, VA
Personal experience wasn't a plus... this is more for everyday use. I don't like the smell. More so like an older woman may smell. Doesn't last very long in the hands on work force
Anahi B.
Rio Rancho , NM
This is my everyday body lotion and the ultra healing one as well. I have dry skin and can't stay sticky lotion. This kind is really absorbent and my skin looks nice and smooth.
Terra R.
conway, ar
I don't like lotion... But I liked this one!! It really helps moisture your skin. I had gotten it when I got a tattoo and it really helped moisturize it and keep its color!!
Tracy L.
Oshkosh, WI
During winter time I always have the driest skin and whatever brand I used it didn't help at all. I finally bought this one day and I finally found what I was looking for. Something fast soaking and makes my dry skin feel like baby's butt!
Badal G.
Jourdanton, TX
Got this for my mother, and i have to say she is quite pleased with the product. She always complains about problems with her skin feeling loose, and this helps in some ways.
Michelle D.
It just didn't stand out. It didn't make enough of a difference that I noticed. It smells just fine, doesn't leave a nasty after feeling but it didn't help my mildly dry skin.
amanda a.
Nampa, ID
Really love this lotion, it firmed up my skin and has a very pleasant smell, i use this lotion three times a week and my skin is never dry or itchy, i defiantly recommend it
Greisy L.
Is my favorite body mousturize, leaves the skin soft moisturized and smelling delicious, comes in several presentations and all are very rich. I like it very much and it's price is cheap.
Meghan B.
Catonsville, MD
I could really see a difference in the firmness of my skin after using this product for a couple of weeks, especially around my thighs. Will definitely be using this again.
Hannah Z.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This has actually helped tighten up my post baby belly and my thighs. The best thing is to do it at night and you will notice the difference when you wake up. Love this stuff.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.