BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Chanda S.
I love the Jergens skin firming lotion! It is very moisturizing and does not leave a greasy residue. The firming lotion takes care of that ugly cellulite problem that pops up with age.
Elizabeth O.
Slidell , LA
So I'm not 100 percent if this is really tightening anything but I do work a lot so it could be a combined combination. Jergens is a quality product at an affordable price so overall ok
Sarah S.
This is a great moisturizer product. I've used it everyday for a few months now and love it! My skin is so much more soft and you can actually see it toning and becoming more firm in just a few short weeks. So happy my friends told me about this product.
Savannah R.
Huntsville, AL
Moisturizes quickly. Doesn't leave a gooey residue on my skin. I use it as a facial moisturizer, too, but in small doses and only about every other day. Soft scent and not too oily.
Perla L.
This is the best moisturizer cream. I have ever used. The name say it all. It not only leaves my skin super soft. But it also tones my skin. How awesome is that. Highly recommned it.
Monica S.
Minneapolis, MN
Is not that I expect because only brings sensation of moisture for a very short period of time and is very disappointing when you look for protection, what is its initial purpose.
Wendy E.
Lawrence, KS
I've been using this moisturizer for years and it is my favorite. I love the thickness and the nice scent. My skin stays silky all day and it really does seem to firm up my skin.
Kassie M.
Decent product. Doesn't leave skin oily or sticky which is my biggest complaint usually with lotions. As far as being skin firming it didn't seem to make much of a difference though.
Obiageli N.
Very gentle on the skin, mild scent, tones up the skin, helps you to look younger.
Another plus is that it's very affordable, you can't beat the price. Good value for your money.
crystal z.
Elliston, VA
Personal experience wasn't a plus... this is more for everyday use. I don't like the smell. More so like an older woman may smell. Doesn't last very long in the hands on work force
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.