BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Jonah C.
conover, wi
I enjoyed this product... I mean how much can you really overly enjoy lotion. But... It did do what lotion is sposed to do effectively. So I give this a good solid 4, 4.5 if I could, stars.
Rachel G.
Conway, AR
THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOISTURIZER! I will never buy any other. I use this every morning from head to toe and my skin is so soft. I HIGHLY recommend this lotion and/or any other Jergen's product!
Alexa R.
Bolling Afb, DC
I like this product. I have been only using it a week, but it really helped to smooth my skin. I use it everyday after I shower and sometines before bed. Great product!
Dahlia T.
Burnet, TX
I actually love this product and think it's amazing!!! I love the smell and I think it really does firm my skin. I used it on my legs and glutes for cellulite and I did see a difference.
Jennifer S.
It may feel light weight but it's so rich and creamy but doesn't leave you feeling greasy like some other products but jergens is the only moisturizer that doesn't dry off after a couple hours. Even for oily skinned people like myself its one of my favorites
La Breskah G.
Summer..winter..whatever season jergens never fails me...my mother used to use this brand when i was younger and I've kept it with me even to this day and will do so for a very long time
Juan B.
Bakersfield, CA
I don't like when lotions get you sweaty or creates to much moister. I have not found a great cheap product that will keep my skin so and dry without leaving the ashy look.
Chanda S.
I love the Jergens skin firming lotion! It is very moisturizing and does not leave a greasy residue. The firming lotion takes care of that ugly cellulite problem that pops up with age.
Elizabeth O.
Slidell , LA
So I'm not 100 percent if this is really tightening anything but I do work a lot so it could be a combined combination. Jergens is a quality product at an affordable price so overall ok
Sarah S.
This is a great moisturizer product. I've used it everyday for a few months now and love it! My skin is so much more soft and you can actually see it toning and becoming more firm in just a few short weeks. So happy my friends told me about this product.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.