BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Lina S.
Ogden, UT
This product has a very strong sent that I do not enjoy. As far as moisturizinh it does its job. It moisturizer last all day. I have not used the product long enough to see any "firming" effects.
Rhonda M.
Bought Jergens hoping it would help my daughters dry hands but it didn't help her like we were hoping. Smells good but not the best lotion for extremely dry hands.
Christal K.
Bellingham, WA
While I haven't noticed any particular firming effects of this lotion, it is very moisturizing and it soaks in quickly, especially when applied right out of the shower. No real smell which is nice.
April L.
Calhoun, GA
This lotion really does tone and firm and has a nice smell that isn't overwhelming. I use it on my neck which seems a little saggy to me and on my arms and legs. It firms everything up instantly.
megan r.
Endicott, NY
I love Jergens. Sometimes it DOES leave my skin feeling a tad greasy, but never too much. It definitely does the job of moisturizing my skin; especially in the winter. I feel clean when using it.
Denisse H.
La Mesa, CA
I give it four stars because is my second favorite lotion brand. I really like how it smells and if I have a travel size I like to carry it in my purse but definitely not for my normal use .
Stefanie D.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this as a daily lotion after getting out of the shower. It works pretty well and has a nice smell to it. It is not something that I am attached and obsessed to. Just your typical lotion
Rachel G.
Vienna, OH
THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOISTURIZER! I will never buy any other. I use this every morning from head to toe and my skin is so soft. I HIGHLY recommend this lotion and/or any other Jergen's product!
Allison  H.
Adairsville, GA
One of my absolute favorite Jergens products!!! I use directly after drying off from the shower and it leaves my skin incredibly smooth and fresh all day!!!! I love the fresh scent as well!!
Jonah C.
conover, wi
I enjoyed this product... I mean how much can you really overly enjoy lotion. But... It did do what lotion is sposed to do effectively. So I give this a good solid 4, 4.5 if I could, stars.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.