BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is good leaves skin feeling nice and firm smells good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming." in 218 reviews
Casey M.
Silver Spring, MD
Have been using this product for many years, this is useful for firming my skin. I also use this product frequently for moisturizing after exposure the the sun and it feels wonderfully rehydrated
Melanie S.
Mc Bain, MI
Love this! It leaves my hands feeling moisturized without feeling greasy! Also I can't stand lotions with large amounts of perfume and this product smells nice, yes, but it's not over powering!
Denisse H.
La Mesa, CA
I give it four stars because is my second favorite lotion brand. I really like how it smells and if I have a travel size I like to carry it in my purse but definitely not for my normal use .
Stefanie D.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this as a daily lotion after getting out of the shower. It works pretty well and has a nice smell to it. It is not something that I am attached and obsessed to. Just your typical lotion
April L.
Calhoun, GA
This lotion really does tone and firm and has a nice smell that isn't overwhelming. I use it on my neck which seems a little saggy to me and on my arms and legs. It firms everything up instantly.
megan r.
Endicott, NY
I love Jergens. Sometimes it DOES leave my skin feeling a tad greasy, but never too much. It definitely does the job of moisturizing my skin; especially in the winter. I feel clean when using it.
Alexa R.
Bolling Afb, DC
I like this product. I have been only using it a week, but it really helped to smooth my skin. I use it everyday after I shower and sometines before bed. Great product!
Allison  H.
Adairsville, GA
One of my absolute favorite Jergens products!!! I use directly after drying off from the shower and it leaves my skin incredibly smooth and fresh all day!!!! I love the fresh scent as well!!
Rachel G.
Conway, AR
THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOISTURIZER! I will never buy any other. I use this every morning from head to toe and my skin is so soft. I HIGHLY recommend this lotion and/or any other Jergen's product!
Erica C.
Riverside, CA
This is all my husband will use and let me tell you he will use a bottle a week. It honestly makes me wonder if it isn't working well enough but he does work with chemicals so I don't know.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.