BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Tracy B.
Louisville, TN
This Jergens moisturizer absorbed thoroughly when applied after a shower. It didn't feel heavy or tacky on my skin. I can't say that it made my skin feel firm or toned but it worked well as a moisturizer!
Michelle A.
Orlando, FL
I love this lotion. it has a light fresh scent that I really enjoy. I am not sure how much firming it does but it goes on really silky and I use it all over my body. I love it.
Tiara W.
Highland Park, MI
I am disappointed with this item. this item didn't keep me moisturized over one hour and i was wearing shorts and was about as ashy as a gorillas knuckles. i hate that i spent my money on this product
Miranda L.
Orient, OH
I buy this from Meijer. It's a large bottle and lasts me about a month. I try different fragrances, and I have yet to find one that I DON'T like. My husband even uses it sometimes. Highly recommend it.
migdalia s.
Lansing, IL
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. its super cheap and it works really well. the smell is amazing! we almost always have this is in our home! Its gentle, you can get it from Wal-Mart or target.
Mandy P.
Cape May Court House, NJ
Made my skin feel younger and tighter. It wasn't greasy or thick but smooth and inviting to rub in. Nothing left over causing a gross feeling. The bottle was perfect shape to handle with one hand.
Romeia W.
Okay moisturizer. Will have to reapply in a few hours and I don't have especially dry skin. I do however love the scent, once upon a time it was called cherry almond I think. Purchased from Walmart
Caren E.
hollywood, FL
I bought this a while ago to review it and we'll it did tighten where my cellulite was so that was good and I haven't really been using but I'm willing to give it another try just to see how I like it.
Melanie S.
Mc Bain, MI
Love this! It leaves my hands feeling moisturized without feeling greasy! Also I can't stand lotions with large amounts of perfume and this product smells nice, yes, but it's not over powering!
Christa W.
Louisville, KY
This is a really great product. I hate moisturizing so when I do it, I like it to work double time. This product does just that by providing great moisture and the firming ability that we all love.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?

Walmart