BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is good leaves skin feeling nice and firm smells good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming." in 218 reviews
Mandy P.
Cape May Court House, NJ
Made my skin feel younger and tighter. It wasn't greasy or thick but smooth and inviting to rub in. Nothing left over causing a gross feeling. The bottle was perfect shape to handle with one hand.
Romeia W.
Okay moisturizer. Will have to reapply in a few hours and I don't have especially dry skin. I do however love the scent, once upon a time it was called cherry almond I think. Purchased from Walmart
Caren E.
hollywood, FL
I bought this a while ago to review it and we'll it did tighten where my cellulite was so that was good and I haven't really been using but I'm willing to give it another try just to see how I like it.
Christa W.
Louisville, KY
This is a really great product. I hate moisturizing so when I do it, I like it to work double time. This product does just that by providing great moisture and the firming ability that we all love.
Sarah C.
Haverhill, MA
I really like this product! Pleasant scent that isn't overwhelming. With daily use over time it really does do a nice job of toning my skin - nothing that will replace working out but it helps!!
Casey M.
Silver Spring, MD
Have been using this product for many years, this is useful for firming my skin. I also use this product frequently for moisturizing after exposure the the sun and it feels wonderfully rehydrated
ester b.
Wright City, MO
Absolutely love this stuff. I have lost weight and the dr said your skin is really going back to normal and looks great. I said thank you. did not say I have been using the best firming lotion.
Andrea B.
Jackson, KY
This is my favorite lotion..it has a soft scent and it is thick and creamy, it makes my skin feel soft and supple but gives it a firmness that it had not had in a long time
Lina S.
Ogden, UT
This product has a very strong sent that I do not enjoy. As far as moisturizinh it does its job. It moisturizer last all day. I have not used the product long enough to see any "firming" effects.
Christal K.
Bellingham, WA
While I haven't noticed any particular firming effects of this lotion, it is very moisturizing and it soaks in quickly, especially when applied right out of the shower. No real smell which is nice.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.