BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Krysta M.
Morris, IL
Love this lotion after I get out of the shower. It smells so good and it doesn't leave your body feeling sticky. This way I can put it on and hop into bed still feeling dry to the touch but moisturized.
Leah H.
Saint Johns, FL
I really like the feel of this moisturizer. It's not too thick or too thin. I feel like it does a very good job keeping my skin soft and hydrated. I also like the smell. It's very subtle and quite pleasant.
Kelsey P.
Chippewa Falls, WI
I used this product consistently after getting out of the shower and within 2 weeks I could see the difference. My legs look much firmer and softer. The fragrance of this is fine, it's almost unscented.
Crystal S.
Kenner, LA
Adding to the smell of this lotion. The best moisturizing lotion ive used. I don't really know if it tones my skin but my skin is more hydrated and plump after use. I like the texture of it, very creamy!
Karen E.
Loved the merge a moisturizer, especially the non-scented. Made my skin more smoothr and even though it wasn't scented it still had a clean and fresh smell to it. In the morning it was nice waking up to no sweating lotion areas on me. It did its job overnight and made my body shine.
Jaclyn S.
Great product! I use it on a daily basis and think it works for toning/firming my mid section. It hydrates your skin, has a nice mild scent, & doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. It's smooth & silky.
migdalia s.
Lansing, IL
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. its super cheap and it works really well. the smell is amazing! we almost always have this is in our home! Its gentle, you can get it from Wal-Mart or target.
Miranda L.
Orient, OH
I buy this from Meijer. It's a large bottle and lasts me about a month. I try different fragrances, and I have yet to find one that I DON'T like. My husband even uses it sometimes. Highly recommend it.
Tracy B.
Louisville, TN
This Jergens moisturizer absorbed thoroughly when applied after a shower. It didn't feel heavy or tacky on my skin. I can't say that it made my skin feel firm or toned but it worked well as a moisturizer!
Michelle A.
Orlando, FL
I love this lotion. it has a light fresh scent that I really enjoy. I am not sure how much firming it does but it goes on really silky and I use it all over my body. I love it.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.