BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is good leaves skin feeling nice and firm smells good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming." in 218 reviews
Shannon S.
Southington, CT
Love this moisturizer! It works so well to make my skin firm and keep it moisturized. I do have usually have to apply it twice a day to keep moisturized, but the scent is very fresh and mild. Works really well!
Erika M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a good moisturizer leaving you skin feeling refreshed and smooth looking. There is no greasy residue left behind only soft skin. I love it because of this you can use all over, not face. Very satisfied.
Katia B.
South Bend
Our family used vaseline for lotion for about a year, then I started using this lotion. It felt thin of course because I was used to wearing vaseline, but it a very good lotion, my dry hands felt so much better.
Kristi S.
Whitehall , MI
This lotion does fairly well with moisturizing my skin but it doesn't go on as thick as I like moisturizers to. I would still purchase this product if I got a good deal on it but would prefer other moisturizers.
Dante H.
Evergreen, CO
Saw results within first week, partner noticed within first month. Great scent and feel, moisturizes well. My mother loves it more than I do. Recommended to all.
Alyssa C.
Nutley, NJ
Love the scent of this lotion. Leaves my body feeling very smooth, never oily or too wet. I can't say that I've noticed a huge difference in skin toning, but I prefer this lotion to others that I've tried.
Kelsie A.
Used to absolute my love this lotion. I haven't been able to find it for a couple years though. Would definitely buy it again if I found it in stores near me. I do remember really liking it and it's smell.
Brittany L.
Littleton, CO
I love that this product feels like it really works and it smells nice! It's not greasy which is also a definite bonus! I use this regularly on my thought and it helps me feel extra confident for summer!
Krysta M.
Morris, IL
Love this lotion after I get out of the shower. It smells so good and it doesn't leave your body feeling sticky. This way I can put it on and hop into bed still feeling dry to the touch but moisturized.
Crystal S.
Kenner, LA
Adding to the smell of this lotion. The best moisturizing lotion ive used. I don't really know if it tones my skin but my skin is more hydrated and plump after use. I like the texture of it, very creamy!
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.