BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is good leaves skin feeling nice and firm smells good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming." in 218 reviews
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
This one actually works for me! I apply this every day when I get out of the shower and even though it's an extra step, it works! It smells fine and I love jergens lotions anyways. You can get this at target, Walmart etc.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
This body lotion is very nice on the skin, it hydrated and moisturizes the skin with only a couple pumps being used and it's also Skin Firming. Who doesn't want that? :) I will definitely keep repurchasing this product
Nicole B.
Naperville, IL
This lotion is phenomenal! I don't know how "firming" it really is, but it does add a nice smoothing effect. If you're using it in the summer, it isn't too thick, which is ideal. I buy one every summer and love it!
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
I use this along with the Nieva skin and firm gel and works amazing with it. Very gentle and long lasting!! I use it on my face before applying makeup!! Works wonder! I'm definitely buying it again after it's gone!!
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
I love the way Jordan smells and I love how gentle it is and how well it works on my scan of you this many times it's very affordable I buy this at Walmart and last a long time and I recommend this for everyone
Kimberly D.
I liked this lotion but I didn’t feel as if it made any difference at all in the appearance of my skin. I thought the smell was nice & left my skin feeling soft but I don’t feel it does what it claims to do.
Dani K.
I use this lotion as my daily lotion and have been doing this for the past year. I can't necessarily determine if it has "firmed" up my skin, but it has definitely helped with my dry patches, especially during the cold months. I have noticed that it also helps with my small stretch marks on the inside of my legs, it made them less visible but didn't make them disappear, for obvious reasons. I also enjoy the light scent, it does have a little scent but it isn't overpowering and only noticeable if you are putting it all over your body.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
I used this for the longest time years back and i never noticed any firming that it claims for you to benefit. I have the same cellulite, didn't make my problem areas change but it is a good plain ole mosturizer.
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
I'm a big fan of Jurgens unfortunately something that claims to tighten skin tone skin doesn't really do the job that it says it does. It's a wonderful ocean it smells good but it does not turn my skin at all
Nikk A.
This is a little on the thin side, but works great for me as a winter moisturizer. We have bad water at our home, and my skin is really sensitive, so I have to be careful about the products that I choose. This is one that works well for me when I don't need a really deep moisturizer. I love the scent, and and my children can use it as well. The toning doesn't last for very long, but that is not why I use it. It's very gentle and light and not oily so it's not going to be too much for people who can't handle a heavy moisturizer. You can catch it on sale at target and drug stores often, so a good product at a great price point is another plus for me.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.