BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Cathy M.
Detroit, MI
Jergens lotions are a good product, keeps skin moisturized and hydrated but the problem I had with this lotion is that I didn't see any skin firming after weeks of use. I still am struggling with toning my legs on my own.
Kevar W.
Stratford, CT
One of the best lotions I have ever used! One-hundred percent satisfied! It does more than just moisturizes the skin, it revitalizes and gives the elasticity back to your skin, fabulous brand! Would use it all the time!
Katie E.
Grovetown, GA
This product is one of the best smelling Keegan's lotions. It really does tone and tighten your skin. It is not oily or greasy and keeps your skin smooth. It doesn't stay on thick so I wouldn't use it like a butter lotion
Amber V.
sharonville, oh
This lotion is great at moisterizing my skin, but I sadly have not seen any toning effect. I do love it for right after the shower and it has only a light clean scent so it won't clash with anything you wish to wear.
Nancy  S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product!
I felt like my skin was tighter and more firm a couple weeks after using this.
The moisturizer is light and not sticky but lasts all day long, and I can tell the difference when I don't use it
Emily B.
Great moisturizer, but does not have the best scent compared to Bath and Body works. Did not noticed a difference between regular Jergens and the "toning" version.
Kayla I.
Triadelphia, WV
Their toning lotions are BOMB they diminish the appearing of little stretch marks I have on my thighs and moisturizes my skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth :)
Aracely S.
Dallas, TX
I like the way this cream works . it really hydrates the skin and firms like it says. it takes time but it does the job eventually. I would recommend it to anyone.
Emily S.
Plainville, CT
Jergens is a great product. I always feel great after a shower and apply the lotion. I stay pretty moisturized all day. Doesn't have that weird sticky feeling. I purchase mine from Target and I would repurchase.
Erika M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a good moisturizer leaving you skin feeling refreshed and smooth looking. There is no greasy residue left behind only soft skin. I love it because of this you can use all over, not face. Very satisfied.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.