BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Meli D.
Spring, TX
This product is not special. It does nothing for skin elasticity, it does not have a special odor. I could purchase a thicker, creamier lotion and receive better results.
Holli A.
Independence, MO
I've always been a fan of Jergens' lotions and particularly have enjoyed using this one on a daily basis. I can't say that I've noticed more FIRM skin but it doesn't feel as dry and that's really all that I'm looking for anyway.
Sammie L.
Reno, NV
My favorite lotion ever. The original smells better but this one makes my skin feel so good.i havnt seen it help my skin ferm up but I like the way it makes my skin feel
Annette M.
Delano, CA
I really love this lotion!!! Really does help firm your body. I have been using this lotions for 10 years. Leave my skin soft & you can feel tightening right after using. Using it daily, weeks later, I always saw improvements.
Kenzie C.
Canyon Country, CA
I typically used a different jergans lotion and then moved onto this one.. It's nice and works great. I love the moisturizing one the most! Brut this is a good substitute
Megan M.
Wheeling, WV
I really like this product, I use it daily after my shower & have seen improvement of my stretch marks on my tummy. It is reasonably priced and a little goes a long way.
Shawna M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this lotion! I have never used a different lotion other than this one. I can definitely tell that it helps tighten my skin and it is a great moisturizer too. It makes my skin feel smooth and soft and it doesn't leave a residue
Caroline G.
I love this lotion, however I wished it was scented (I love bath and body works). It moisturizes and heals your skin of anything in an instant. However it is hard to wash of your hands so I suggest rubbing it in with a washcloth.
Ashlee M.
Cape Coral, FL
Love love love! Keeps your skin looking fresh and young. Moisturizes great and stays that way. I vought this product from walmart which was great it met my expectatuons!
M G.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Can't go wrong with this product, my husband gets very dry hands from work and this has been the best thing that gets his hands back in shape. The price is great and the different size availability is great on the pocket book.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?

Amazon