BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is good leaves skin feeling nice and firm smells good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming." in 218 reviews
Taylor J.
Haven't used it long enough to actually tell if it's working and doing the job of tightening. When I started using it I used it all over my body and it really started drying out my skin and making rough patches on my chest.
Alexa B.
This lotion smells great and kept my skin feeling soft. I hate having dry skin, so I don't mind paying a little more for a good body lotion. I used it everyday after my shower, and it really locked in moisture all day long.
Casey A.
Kinston, NC
This lotion feels pretty good. I am just biased towards aveeno. I used to use eucerin and then it started to feel greasy on my hands and I happened to switch to aveeno because it doesn't leave a greasy residue on my hands.
Selena L.
Jergens products are great for sensitive skin. I swear this product is great for dry skin. However it does get a little oily but aside from that it's wonderful. I would definitely recommend this and any of their products
Killian B.
Please buy this product. I love the smell of jergans and this actually works really well. My skin has been looking a lot stronger and softer as ive used this product.
Christine S.
Tacoma, WA
My classic go to lotion. It has an interesting smell that's not necessarily bad. The texture of the lotion is kind of watery yet not too thick. It leaves your skin feeling nice and soft, but doesn't leave any irritants.
Deanna B.
I'm not really sure the firming effect works but it smells nice and feels good on the skin. I've never seen a firming lotion tighten up skin, especially dimpled skin!
Cassie G.
Harlingen, TX
Perfect for an everyday body moisturizer. Leaves skin soft and smooth but not greasy. Definitely great for humid areas where too much moisturizer isn't a great idea!
angela a.
lakewood, CA
I bought this product this past week and I am loving it, it leaves my skin very soft and I can feel it working my skin, as it is dry and this cream does its job. Firming I can tell on the back of my legs and arms, I love it
Kevar W.
Stratford, CT
One of the best lotions I have ever used! One-hundred percent satisfied! It does more than just moisturizes the skin, it revitalizes and gives the elasticity back to your skin, fabulous brand! Would use it all the time!
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.