BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Desiree  C.
Not my favorite body lotion but still a good moisturizer! I prefer other brands but if this is all that's available I don't mind.. Not very long lasting and a natural scent.
johni h.
I always get this lotion. It moisturizes my skin the best. It's not sticky or greasy and it lasts all day and night, until you shower. It doesn't have much of a scent but don't need one for all over the body. It is a great price for such a big bottle and lasts for so long!
Katie W.
Raleigh, NC
Love the way my skin feels with this lotion! Especially right after getting out the shower, very relaxing. I love that it's not over oily like some lotions I've used before
Gina C.
This is my favorite lotion in the world. I love it, I use all over my body and even on my face. The original scent smells great, same scent for years, I trust this product!
Farin L.
Bayonne, NJ
I always looked for the product that will firm my skin and this one does it job very well It gave me feel firm after i put it on.
Tips; I recommend you should put it right away after shower and you will get the great result as I do.
Nadia R.
Rockville Centre, NY
I've been using Jergens since college! Its great! Their original scent is AMAZING! Doesn't leave you feeling sticky or anything. I usually moisturize before bed and my skin remains moisturized the next morning. Would def buy again!
Jazmine S.
Strongsville, OH
Makes my skin feel nice but don't know whether it has actually done any actual firming to my skin. I wish it had obstructions on how often it needed to be applied and how long it may be before seeing results actually on the bottle.
Bianca R.
Baldwin Park, CA
Jergaens in an excellent lotion. You feel it immediately moisturizing your body. It leaves your body moisturized and smelling great throughout the day. It's leaves a gentle touch on your skin, this is a product id buy over and over.
Caroline G.
I love this lotion, however I wished it was scented (I love bath and body works). It moisturizes and heals your skin of anything in an instant. However it is hard to wash of your hands so I suggest rubbing it in with a washcloth.
Sammie L.
Reno, NV
My favorite lotion ever. The original smells better but this one makes my skin feel so good.i havnt seen it help my skin ferm up but I like the way it makes my skin feel
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?

Walmart