BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is good leaves skin feeling nice and firm smells good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming." in 218 reviews
Nadia R.
Rockville Centre, NY
I've been using Jergens since college! Its great! Their original scent is AMAZING! Doesn't leave you feeling sticky or anything. I usually moisturize before bed and my skin remains moisturized the next morning. Would def buy again!
johni h.
I always get this lotion. It moisturizes my skin the best. It's not sticky or greasy and it lasts all day and night, until you shower. It doesn't have much of a scent but don't need one for all over the body. It is a great price for such a big bottle and lasts for so long!
Bianca R.
Baldwin Park, CA
Jergaens in an excellent lotion. You feel it immediately moisturizing your body. It leaves your body moisturized and smelling great throughout the day. It's leaves a gentle touch on your skin, this is a product id buy over and over.
Farin L.
Bayonne, NJ
I always looked for the product that will firm my skin and this one does it job very well It gave me feel firm after i put it on.
Tips; I recommend you should put it right away after shower and you will get the great result as I do.
Kenzie C.
Canyon Country, CA
I typically used a different jergans lotion and then moved onto this one.. It's nice and works great. I love the moisturizing one the most! Brut this is a good substitute
Kristen N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I had unrealistic expectations for this after having a baby, so I was disappointed that is didn't tone anything up. I was super moisturized, though, so not a total loss!
Sammie L.
Reno, NV
My favorite lotion ever. The original smells better but this one makes my skin feel so good.i havnt seen it help my skin ferm up but I like the way it makes my skin feel
Ashlee M.
Cape Coral, FL
Love love love! Keeps your skin looking fresh and young. Moisturizes great and stays that way. I vought this product from walmart which was great it met my expectatuons!
Meli D.
Spring, TX
This product is not special. It does nothing for skin elasticity, it does not have a special odor. I could purchase a thicker, creamier lotion and receive better results.
Megan M.
Wheeling, WV
I really like this product, I use it daily after my shower & have seen improvement of my stretch marks on my tummy. It is reasonably priced and a little goes a long way.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.