BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Kassie K.
ODESSA, MO
Love this lotion, both my boyfriend and I both use it almost everyday. I use it after I shave my legs and lit reduces my razor burn due to my sensation skin. He uses it on his face and other dry parts of his body. great all around use lotion.
America R.
Pittsburg, CA
Love Jergens. I have used it since I was a kid. I love how it's smooth and not greasy. I highly recommend this product. You can almost find it anywhere at an affordable price.
Maya C.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lotion!! Just got it recently at CVS and its replaced my other 2 faves (olay and suave)! its smooth and refreshing without leaving you feeling sticky or oily! perfect for the summer humidity. i use this EVERYDAY!!
Desiree  C.
Not my favorite body lotion but still a good moisturizer! I prefer other brands but if this is all that's available I don't mind.. Not very long lasting and a natural scent.
Leah S.
Washington, DC
I use this about twice a week on my backside and haven't noticed any improvement. However I know that topical treatments are the only way to "fix" cellulite so I will persist because this is a lot cheaper than high-end topical lotions.
Jolene F.
Light scent absorbs easily and keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. not sure if it actually tones the skin, but for a daily lotion it's great and reasonably priced.
Viviana C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Very good skin moisturizer. I leaves my skin soft and hydrated. I love using this during the winter and the summer. It doesn't leave my arms or legs ashy which is the best part
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
I used this for the longest time years back and i never noticed any firming that it claims for you to benefit. I have the same cellulite, didn't make my problem areas change but it is a good plain ole mosturizer.
Katie W.
Raleigh , NC
Love the way my skin feels with this lotion! Especially right after getting out the shower, very relaxing. I love that it's not over oily like some lotions I've used before
Jazmine S.
Strongsville, OH
Makes my skin feel nice but don't know whether it has actually done any actual firming to my skin. I wish it had obstructions on how often it needed to be applied and how long it may be before seeing results actually on the bottle.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.