BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Sara P.
This moisturizer is good. It does what it says it will do... provide moisture to the body. It also does help with firming the skin. I like it but it is not always my first go to.
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
I've been using this lotion for a little over 2 weeks and it works great! Tightened my skin and now I have less stretch marks and cellulite. I really, really ♥LOVE ♥ this product!
Danielle W.
Lexington, SC
This is the best skin firming lotion for the cost. I have tried many brands more expensive but this one actually works. I got it at CVS for 7 dollars and find it on sale often.
Tomi O.
This is the ONLY moisturizer I can always count on. For someone who has really dry skin, it's perfect for the winter months. Through the wind or cold weather, my skin continues to stay hydrated all day long!
Dianne K.
Waterville, KS
Keep this product at the house all the time. My whole
family uses this product for dry skin during the winter
months.
We have used this lotion for many year. Love the fraguance.
Kassie K.
ODESSA, MO
Love this lotion, both my boyfriend and I both use it almost everyday. I use it after I shave my legs and lit reduces my razor burn due to my sensation skin. He uses it on his face and other dry parts of his body. great all around use lotion.
Sandy D.
Fairfax, VA
This gets two stars because it does moisturize, but I did not notice any skin firming effects. I used this product for over a month with no results. I'd rather buy the less expensive regular Jergens moisturizer and have the same results.
America R.
Pittsburg, CA
Love Jergens. I have used it since I was a kid. I love how it's smooth and not greasy. I highly recommend this product. You can almost find it anywhere at an affordable price.
Maya C.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lotion!! Just got it recently at CVS and its replaced my other 2 faves (olay and suave)! its smooth and refreshing without leaving you feeling sticky or oily! perfect for the summer humidity. i use this EVERYDAY!!
Leah S.
Washington, DC
I use this about twice a week on my backside and haven't noticed any improvement. However I know that topical treatments are the only way to "fix" cellulite so I will persist because this is a lot cheaper than high-end topical lotions.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.