BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Gayle C.
Richmond, MI
Love this stuff! Doesn't feel greasy at all,soaks in so well, and my dry skin was gone the next day! Love using this all over right after a shower, feels so nice on my skin! Not a fan of the smell,but I'm pretty picky about that. Love it though!
Kiley B.
Really works. I noticed a difference in cellulite after one month of using. I use on my bottom and beack of my legs mainly. Those are my problem areas. I use this in the winter mainly. It keeps my moisturized as an all over body lotion very well!
Cheree S.
Yellville, AR
Use this product every morning and every night, works very well at keeping my skin looking young, and it smells really good. Price isn't to bad, it could be a little cheaper.. But for the product its gentle and smells good, and I,would recommend.
Angie S.
Stockton, CA
I need to buy some of this already again i use it so much it is a little pricey but it is worth it at the end of the day i don't feel krusty cause i use it i make my skin feel so good
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
I've been using this lotion for a little over 2 weeks and it works great! Tightened my skin and now I have less stretch marks and cellulite. I really, really ♥LOVE ♥ this product!
Riley M.
I was not pleased with this product. The lotion is very slimy and I have a full bottle out to waste now collecting dust on the shelf. I only use when I run out of anything else
Rebekah T.
Rexburg, ID
Love this but you have to keep using it or your results fade away. works great for the price! gave me more confidence to walk around in a bathing suit, love using it for my thighs
Rene L.
Saw some difference in my skins cellulite appearance. The smell was really good as well. Not as hydrating as I would have hoped. Only used once a week due to it being dehydrating.
Jackie R.
Renton, WA
This moisturizer is always a safe bet. It's usually on sale or reasonably priced, smells neutral, and isn't greasy. It's a great every day straight out of the shower moisturizer.
Jill G.
Asheboro, NC
One of my favorite lotions! It leaves skin feeling moisturized and firmer right after applying. My husband and I have been using Jergens Skin Firming lotion for years! We love it!
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.