BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Jackie R.
Renton, WA
This moisturizer is always a safe bet. It's usually on sale or reasonably priced, smells neutral, and isn't greasy. It's a great every day straight out of the shower moisturizer.
Jill G.
Asheboro, NC
One of my favorite lotions! It leaves skin feeling moisturized and firmer right after applying. My husband and I have been using Jergens Skin Firming lotion for years! We love it!
Ana C.
Santa Fe, NM
I received this in a beauty box, and absolutely love it. I have so many lotions I'm trying to use up, but I will definitely buy this. The smell is simple and leaves my skin soft.
Sara P.
This moisturizer is good. It does what it says it will do... provide moisture to the body. It also does help with firming the skin. I like it but it is not always my first go to.
Rene L.
Saw some difference in my skins cellulite appearance. The smell was really good as well. Not as hydrating as I would have hoped. Only used once a week due to it being dehydrating.
Rebekah T.
Rexburg, ID
Love this but you have to keep using it or your results fade away. works great for the price! gave me more confidence to walk around in a bathing suit, love using it for my thighs
Danielle W.
Lexington, SC
This is the best skin firming lotion for the cost. I have tried many brands more expensive but this one actually works. I got it at CVS for 7 dollars and find it on sale often.
Tomi O.
This is the ONLY moisturizer I can always count on. For someone who has really dry skin, it's perfect for the winter months. Through the wind or cold weather, my skin continues to stay hydrated all day long!
Dianne K.
Waterville, KS
Keep this product at the house all the time. My whole
family uses this product for dry skin during the winter
months.
We have used this lotion for many year. Love the fraguance.
Sandy D.
Fairfax, VA
This gets two stars because it does moisturize, but I did not notice any skin firming effects. I used this product for over a month with no results. I'd rather buy the less expensive regular Jergens moisturizer and have the same results.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.