BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Mandy L.
Delta, CO
This is perfect for all body moisturizing after showers and evening. It didn't cause my skin to break out and kept it moisturized all day. I love the skin firming addition as well.
Cheree S.
Yellville, AR
Use this product every morning and every night, works very well at keeping my skin looking young, and it smells really good. Price isn't to bad, it could be a little cheaper.. But for the product its gentle and smells good, and I,would recommend.
Ka layna P.
Seattle, WA
I don't think I have used this long enough or consistently to see if it owns up to its claims but it does keep my skin moisturized all day or longer when I use it . Very light weight
Alyssa D.
Trenton, NJ
This has always been my favorite daily moisturizer. I love the slight firmness it gives my skin, the middle fresh scent of it, and the smoothness it gives me. It doesn't give me a gunky residue, it rubs right in and never feels oily. Perfect buy.
Angie S.
Stockton, CA
I need to buy some of this already again i use it so much it is a little pricey but it is worth it at the end of the day i don't feel krusty cause i use it i make my skin feel so good
rebecca k.
Hatboro, PA
I like this moisturizer. I am not sure if I notice a difference in the tightness of my skin. I used it for 2 months faithfully and didn't seem to notice a difference. The smell is ok, not greatbut not horrible. As far as a moisturizer its not bad.
Tanya n.
I really like the smell of this cream, most jergen products smell funny. It disappears quickly and moisturizers very good, about the firming well that takes time. But a great price.
Gayle C.
Richmond, MI
Love this stuff! Doesn't feel greasy at all,soaks in so well, and my dry skin was gone the next day! Love using this all over right after a shower, feels so nice on my skin! Not a fan of the smell,but I'm pretty picky about that. Love it though!
Kiley B.
Really works. I noticed a difference in cellulite after one month of using. I use on my bottom and beack of my legs mainly. Those are my problem areas. I use this in the winter mainly. It keeps my moisturized as an all over body lotion very well!
Rebekah T.
Rexburg, ID
Love this but you have to keep using it or your results fade away. works great for the price! gave me more confidence to walk around in a bathing suit, love using it for my thighs
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.