BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Amazon
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
I am addicted! It makes my skin feel great, and it smells good too. I wish it came in a larger bottle though, that way I wouldn't have to run to the store so often
Emmy F.
Rensselaer, NY
I like this lotion. Although I didn't really notice huge results as far as skin tightening, it was very moisturizing Which I didn't expect. The bottle is appealing and the price was a little more than I wanted to pay but not bad, especially if you can find a coupon.
Sally R.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love the smell of this lotion. It keeps my skin smooth and doesn't leave a oily feeling. I purchased in Walmart. It is gentle and leaves your skin smooth. Reasonable price but wish we had coupons since they run out fast. I would buy again. Huge fan!
Dana T.
Wappingers Fl, NY
The scent is nice , the feel makes your skin silly smooth but as for firming um I don't think so! I slathered this stuff on yepwice a day for months and months & never saw one difference in my skin texture or any such changes
Lisa W.
Carmel, IN
My local store stopped carrying this product so I had to switch, but I very much like this lotion. I felt a noticeable difference is the "tightness" of my skin and it was moisturizing.
Micaela K.
One of my absolute FAVORITE firming lotions. Thick and creamy, but rubs in effectively. Make sure you rub it all in, though! That's what helps the firming process to work!
Linsey H.
Tavernier, FL
This is nice because it keeps you moist for a long time and it makes your body tingle. It is a good value and the price is very affordable. Ingredients are good also because my skin is very sensitive and with this I have absolutely no problem at all.
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
One of the many lotions I used while I was pregnant. Very thick in texture for me. Left a layer of white sometimes? Really had to rub it in. The smell is plesant.
Kiley B.
Really works. I noticed a difference in cellulite after one month of using. I use on my bottom and beack of my legs mainly. Those are my problem areas. I use this in the winter mainly. It keeps my moisturized as an all over body lotion very well!
samantha l.
Vienna, OH
Great lotion that leaves your skin smooth but doesn't tone like it claims it does. I use it everyday after a shower and haven't noticed a difference. nice inexpensive product though
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?