BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is good leaves skin feeling nice and firm smells good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming." in 218 reviews
Emmy F.
Rensselaer, NY
I like this lotion. Although I didn't really notice huge results as far as skin tightening, it was very moisturizing Which I didn't expect. The bottle is appealing and the price was a little more than I wanted to pay but not bad, especially if you can find a coupon.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
I really like this product. It moisturizes without leaving you feeling greaser. I apply it daily after showering. It's nice that it's also working to firm the skin while moisturizing.
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ
He probado muchas marcas y jergens es una de las que mas me ha gustado creo que tengo una body lotion para cada época del ano pero todas hacen muy bien su trabajo.
Sally R.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love the smell of this lotion. It keeps my skin smooth and doesn't leave a oily feeling. I purchased in Walmart. It is gentle and leaves your skin smooth. Reasonable price but wish we had coupons since they run out fast. I would buy again. Huge fan!
rebecca k.
Hatboro, PA
I like this moisturizer. I am not sure if I notice a difference in the tightness of my skin. I used it for 2 months faithfully and didn't seem to notice a difference. The smell is ok, not greatbut not horrible. As far as a moisturizer its not bad.
Kate W.
Lancaster, CA
Jergens will forever be my favorite scented lotion. I love this firming lotion for my lower tummy, upper arms, and back of my legs. I am fit and health conscious, but this lotion helps perk up skin that could use a little more elasticity. Love it.
samantha l.
Vienna, OH
Great lotion that leaves your skin smooth but doesn't tone like it claims it does. I use it everyday after a shower and haven't noticed a difference. nice inexpensive product though
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
One of the many lotions I used while I was pregnant. Very thick in texture for me. Left a layer of white sometimes? Really had to rub it in. The smell is plesant.
Mandy L.
Delta, CO
This is perfect for all body moisturizing after showers and evening. It didn't cause my skin to break out and kept it moisturized all day. I love the skin firming addition as well.
Esther H.
Redlands, CA
This product really smells nice. Not sure if it infact did what it claimed to do. Maybe I didn't use it long enough? Perhaps results would have been noticed after a couple bottles. Gentle on sensitive skin. I'm not sure I'd buy this again though.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.