BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Emmy F.
Rensselaer, NY
I like this lotion. Although I didn't really notice huge results as far as skin tightening, it was very moisturizing Which I didn't expect. The bottle is appealing and the price was a little more than I wanted to pay but not bad, especially if you can find a coupon.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
I really like this product. It moisturizes without leaving you feeling greaser. I apply it daily after showering. It's nice that it's also working to firm the skin while moisturizing.
Ana H.
Columbia, TN
OH MY GOODNESS! I absolutely adore this lotion! I've used it for about a month now and have seen such a drastic change in the cellulite around my thighs and butt!
Lisa W.
Carmel, IN
My local store stopped carrying this product so I had to switch, but I very much like this lotion. I felt a noticeable difference is the "tightness" of my skin and it was moisturizing.
Treva P.
Dillon, SC
I love Jergens and the Skin Firming Moisturizer is one of my favorites. The scent smells so clean and refreshing and the texture of the lotion is very soft with no greasy residue. Walmart usually has the best price and I highly recommend you try it!
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
Works pretty good. It wasn't too greasy and dries nicely. Left my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. I like that this Jergens lotion doesn't have a strong scent!
Dana  T.
Wappingers Fl, NY
The scent is nice , the feel makes your skin silly smooth but as for firming um I don't think so! I slathered this stuff on yepwice a day for months and months & never saw one difference in my skin texture or any such changes
Micaela K.
One of my absolute FAVORITE firming lotions. Thick and creamy, but rubs in effectively. Make sure you rub it all in, though! That's what helps the firming process to work!
K V.
Works as a standard lotion. I don't find it has any lasting effects. I used this lotion for about a month, and noticed bath and body works works about the same. I found that I needed to apply more than normal to get the smoothness and moisture I want.
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ
He probado muchas marcas y jergens es una de las que mas me ha gustado creo que tengo una body lotion para cada época del ano pero todas hacen muy bien su trabajo.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.