BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Amazon*
hannah s.
Queen Creek, AZ
This stuff has a clean and fresh smell which is my favorite! It has a thicker consistency that most lotions but i believe that plays into the firming affect. It really does firm my skin after a few applications and gives it a nice and supple appearance!
Emily D.
Nacogdoches, TX
Used this after having my son. It helped tone up some of the skin on my stomach. I had to pair it with a stretch mark cream, but the combination of the two worked really well for me. My stomach is firmer and I have less loose skin left from my pregnancy.
Brittany D.
Philippi, WV
I use this lotion daily and several times a day, using lotion is a habit of mine I can't stand dry cracked hands I can't stand to even look at hands that are cracked or dry and def don't touch me with them so I love this lotion it keeps my hands moist!
Jenna L.
Dunedin, FL
Noticeable improvements with this product. Everything feels and looks toned, moisturized, and firm. I didn't expect this from a moisturizer but it deffinitely went above and beyond my expectations. I use this everyday and love how my skin looks and feels.
Vicenta a.
Hanford, CA
The best moisturizer I've used in all my life, I use it everyday & my skin feels really fantastic ! So smooth & I no longer have to worry about being ashy for a split second, I recommend this product !!! It's at its best already no need for improvements
Ruby M.
Fairfield, CA
It moisturizers and does its job but in my opinion a little to much it leaves my skin with a weird feeling afterwards. I don't usually use this product only when it's my last resort. I think they sell it anywhere really. I would not buy this for myself.
Emmy F.
Rensselaer, NY
I like this lotion. Although I didn't really notice huge results as far as skin tightening, it was very moisturizing Which I didn't expect. The bottle is appealing and the price was a little more than I wanted to pay but not bad, especially if you can find a coupon.
Linsey H.
Tavernier, FL
This is nice because it keeps you moist for a long time and it makes your body tingle. It is a good value and the price is very affordable. Ingredients are good also because my skin is very sensitive and with this I have absolutely no problem at all.
Treva P.
Dillon, SC
I love Jergens and the Skin Firming Moisturizer is one of my favorites. The scent smells so clean and refreshing and the texture of the lotion is very soft with no greasy residue. Walmart usually has the best price and I highly recommend you try it!
Dana T.
Wappingers Fl, NY
The scent is nice , the feel makes your skin silly smooth but as for firming um I don't think so! I slathered this stuff on yepwice a day for months and months & never saw one difference in my skin texture or any such changes
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.