BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Sara H.
Trenton, GA
This REALLY works! I used this with seran wrap to do a body wrap twice a week after having my second child and my stomach looks amazing. I have also noticed a difference in my thighs after using it. Great product for the price. Makes your skin feel great.
Jenna L.
Dunedin, FL
Noticeable improvements with this product. Everything feels and looks toned, moisturized, and firm. I didn't expect this from a moisturizer but it deffinitely went above and beyond my expectations. I use this everyday and love how my skin looks and feels.
lillian W.
Buena Park, CA
Jergens skin firming daily toning moisturizer is my go to lotion. it doesn't make me itch, feel thick on my skin, and my skin is left feeling smooth and soft. it is a decent price for the size of the bottle and i would definitely for sure buy it again.
Allina P.
Dequincy, La
It's a good moisturizing lotion for the cost. However, I don't care for the smell and I haven't really noticed any benefits such as firming. I've been using this lotion for a months now.
Sharon O.
Homewood, IL
I like this product. I was very thick and hydrating. It also helped with my hyperpigmentation, so that was great. I would say that it doesn't hydrate the skin for too long like Nivea does. But, as a tome ever it's a nice product that I would recommend.
Ruby M.
Fairfield, CA
It moisturizers and does its job but in my opinion a little to much it leaves my skin with a weird feeling afterwards. I don't usually use this product only when it's my last resort. I think they sell it anywhere really. I would not buy this for myself.
hannah s.
Queen Creek, AZ
This stuff has a clean and fresh smell which is my favorite! It has a thicker consistency that most lotions but i believe that plays into the firming affect. It really does firm my skin after a few applications and gives it a nice and supple appearance!
Kristie S.
Grundy
I love the smell of this stuff my mom actually got me hooked on this! Now this product is all my family and myself like to use. I would most definitely recommend this product to others.
Lin R.
Rosepine, LA
I have been using this for years. While the "toning" may not be obvious, I love how it makes my skin feel. It also has a light smell that doesn't clash with any scents I choose to wear.
Corrine W.
Steger, IL
I love this lotion for daily use. I use it in the morning after my shower and also at night before I lay in bed. My skin is very smooth and taught in the trouble areas such as my thighs.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.