BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Fanny C.
Plantation, FL
Oh how I loveeee this. It is so big and it lasts for what seems like forever. Overall hydrating and not sure yet if it tones and firms the skin yet. Too early to tell
Angelica K.
Sarasota, FL
This cream is great for moisturizing your skin. It really helps take that "Fish scale" look off your body. It also helps a lot with tightening the skin where it needs to be tightened. It comes on very light and absorbs pretty quickly which is a plus for me.
Brittany D.
Philippi, WV
I use this lotion daily and several times a day, using lotion is a habit of mine I can't stand dry cracked hands I can't stand to even look at hands that are cracked or dry and def don't touch me with them so I love this lotion it keeps my hands moist!
Corrine W.
Steger, IL
I love this lotion for daily use. I use it in the morning after my shower and also at night before I lay in bed. My skin is very smooth and taught in the trouble areas such as my thighs.
Sara H.
Trenton, GA
This REALLY works! I used this with seran wrap to do a body wrap twice a week after having my second child and my stomach looks amazing. I have also noticed a difference in my thighs after using it. Great product for the price. Makes your skin feel great.
Kristie S.
Grundy
I love the smell of this stuff my mom actually got me hooked on this! Now this product is all my family and myself like to use. I would most definitely recommend this product to others.
lillian W.
Buena Park, CA
Jergens skin firming daily toning moisturizer is my go to lotion. it doesn't make me itch, feel thick on my skin, and my skin is left feeling smooth and soft. it is a decent price for the size of the bottle and i would definitely for sure buy it again.
Jenna L.
Dunedin, FL
Noticeable improvements with this product. Everything feels and looks toned, moisturized, and firm. I didn't expect this from a moisturizer but it deffinitely went above and beyond my expectations. I use this everyday and love how my skin looks and feels.
Ruby M.
Fairfield, CA
It moisturizers and does its job but in my opinion a little to much it leaves my skin with a weird feeling afterwards. I don't usually use this product only when it's my last resort. I think they sell it anywhere really. I would not buy this for myself.
Lin R.
Leesville, LA
I have been using this for years. While the "toning" may not be obvious, I love how it makes my skin feel. It also has a light smell that doesn't clash with any scents I choose to wear.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.