BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Valerie H.
I started with the regular Jergens lotion because I loved that and the smell.  Then I found this one. The Jergens skin firming moisturizer and gave it a try. I loved it even more. I feel like it is light enough and absorbs well.. I do see a difference with firming on my arms and legs.  Yes, I would recommend this moisturizer and will continue to buy it.  I love when it goes on sale too! Double bargain
Becca g.
san clemente, ca
I actually like this product. For me it only reduced it a little bit made it only a little less visible. You have to drink lots of water for it to actually help reduce the look of it as well. The product can't do it all on its own. I highly recommend it though if you don't want to pay a lot.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
My husband actually requested me to get this because he's already on sale at CVS. And I was pleasantly surprised that this stuff really works and it really does make my skin feel and look a lot better.
Tera W.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love Jorgensen skin firming toning moisturizer. It is my go to for when I get out of the shower. It helps get rid of the dimpled cellulite and tightens my legs and butt. I definately recommend this!
Denise R.
Bronx, NY
Love this moisturizing, I use it on and off as the price sometimes is a bit much but every time I finish it I wish I had more. I haven't been able to see the difference when it comes to stretch marks but I think I could definitely see progress if I use it consistently!
Lorelyn P.
Hayward, CA
My go to brand of body lotion. I'm currently using the skin tightening one. It's actually given me such a soft and smooth finish. I like the consistency because it's thin and easy to apply. I'm not found of lotion that take forever to apply. I'm in a hurry and my skin needs immediate moisturizer after a shower.
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN
This is a good lotion. I've been using it consistently for a few weeks now and I honestly haven't seen much a difference. It has a great smell, and the texture of the lotion is less creamy and more siliconey. I really like it, but i haven't seen any skin firming happen.
Hallie E.
I absolutely love this brand! I haven't tried all of them but this one is definitely one of them for my cellulite. My friend recommended it and said that it works best when you apply 2 or more times a day. The result doesn't show right away.
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
This product smells good and makes your skin smooth but I honestly didn’t see a difference with stretch marks or cellulite! It’s an affordable price that you can buy at any drug store or grocery store. But I will not be purchasing again.
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
This one actually works for me! I apply this every day when I get out of the shower and even though it's an extra step, it works! It smells fine and I love jergens lotions anyways. You can get this at target, Walmart etc.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.