BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Rosa D.
Los Angeles, CA
You can't ever go wrong with a Jargons product, especially Jargons Skin Firming Daily Toning Moisturizer. Not only does it leave a great scent throughout your body, but it lasts enough to use it daily. I will definitely buying another bottle after I run out.
FANNY C.
Plantation, FL
Oh how I loveeee this. It is so big and it lasts for what seems like forever. Overall hydrating and not sure yet if it tones and firms the skin yet. Too early to tell
Lindsey W.
Kent, OH
This is a great lotion! There is little to no oily feeling once used. The scent is very fresh and clean! I have found one application goes a very long way! It does not seem to dehydrate skin like other lotions seem to, but rather gives a long lasting impact.
Andrea R.
Albany, GA
I've been using this product since I was I kid and now I use it for my kids , the smell is amazing , it's very moisturizing , smooth and thick . It's one of my top moisturizers . And it sells for a great price . Will always reach for this when buying lotion
Angelica K.
Sarasota, FL
This cream is great for moisturizing your skin. It really helps take that "Fish scale" look off your body. It also helps a lot with tightening the skin where it needs to be tightened. It comes on very light and absorbs pretty quickly which is a plus for me.
Taylor D.
Mesa, AZ
I just love Jergens products. THIS one is one of my favorites. I love the smell and the results that I get from this product. I really love my skin after using this. especially on my legs.
Kelly C.
Springfield, IL
I love the toning of this product! It's smooths my skin,tightens,and smells amazing. It is one of the more gentle firming products I have used. There was no discomfort and the effects were noticeably different. I buy it all the time and tell all of my friends.
Corrine W.
Steger, IL
I love this lotion for daily use. I use it in the morning after my shower and also at night before I lay in bed. My skin is very smooth and taught in the trouble areas such as my thighs.
Vicenta a.
Hanford, CA
The best moisturizer I've used in all my life, I use it everyday & my skin feels really fantastic ! So smooth & I no longer have to worry about being ashy for a split second, I recommend this product !!! It's at its best already no need for improvements
Lin R.
Rosepine, LA
I have been using this for years. While the "toning" may not be obvious, I love how it makes my skin feel. It also has a light smell that doesn't clash with any scents I choose to wear.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.