BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Morgan K.
Christiansburg, VA
I love Jergens skin firming lotion. Like anything else, it is not a miracle worker and you will not see changes overnight. But with continued use it noticeably firms and smooths your skin. I would buy this lotion again in a heartbeat and I would recommend it to anyone.
Tasha S.
Warsaw, IN
I was not a fan of any of the Jergens family. No one in my home really was. It goes on great but our bodies never really absorbed it. So your skin stayed oily. We bought it at our local Meijer. We tried several different types and didn't like it. Would not recommend.
Argelys N.
Silver Spring, MD
THIS IS AMAZING, I feel like a baby EVERYTIME I use this product. if you want to be feeling incredibly soft and smelling great I highly recommended this product! It's so gental and smooth and actually writing this review reminds me it's almost time to get a new one!
Diana C.
El Paso, TX
Totally love this lotion, for the effectiveness and the smell. Was exactly what i was looking for since my skin is very dry. Keeps my skin moisturized all day long, very gentle and easy to spread on the skin. Would definitely buy it again! Totally recommend it!
Katie G.
Brookings, SD
The lotion is pretty good overall, but I'm not convinced on the toning properties. It moisturizes well enough, but I would not get it if you're looking for the toning.
Eva W.
Not sure too much about if it tones or not, but it does moisturize. It gives your skin a nice little glow. In addition it continues to do so for a good amount of time.
Tereza A.
Very nice moisturizer. I have oily skin and this does not add on to it but rather absorbs it. It has a really nice clean and refreshing scent to it. One downside is that its can get clumpy depending on how long you have had it. Would totally recommend to anyone.
Dilenia A.
Bronx, NY
Very rich like the product leaves skin silky. Like the bottle easy to hold & it's slick. Very gentle on skin leaves skin feeling silky. I bought mines at target. I think it's a great product.
Shelbie T.
Saint Bernard, OH
Classic Jergens smell and formula. It makes you feel great and not greasy. A little bit goes a long way so you get a lot for your purchase. It's a great value. I would recommend this lotion.
Kindala O.
Glendale, AZ
I love this lotion! It smells great, is super moisturizing, and worth the price. I purchased at walmart and they usually have a good amount of different scents available. It is long lasting and I apply it in the morning or after a shower. I am a repeat purchaser.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.