BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Diana C.
El Paso, TX
Totally love this lotion, for the effectiveness and the smell. Was exactly what i was looking for since my skin is very dry. Keeps my skin moisturized all day long, very gentle and easy to spread on the skin. Would definitely buy it again! Totally recommend it!
Eva W.
Not sure too much about if it tones or not, but it does moisturize. It gives your skin a nice little glow. In addition it continues to do so for a good amount of time.
Tereza A.
Very nice moisturizer. I have oily skin and this does not add on to it but rather absorbs it. It has a really nice clean and refreshing scent to it. One downside is that its can get clumpy depending on how long you have had it. Would totally recommend to anyone.
Shelbie T.
Saint Bernard, OH
Classic Jergens smell and formula. It makes you feel great and not greasy. A little bit goes a long way so you get a lot for your purchase. It's a great value. I would recommend this lotion.
Makala G.
Brodhead, KY
I use this on my strech marks on my belly from having my first child. It really helps if i use it every day. Every few days i can tell a difference! Very great lotion!
Kindala O.
Glendale, AZ
I love this lotion! It smells great, is super moisturizing, and worth the price. I purchased at walmart and they usually have a good amount of different scents available. It is long lasting and I apply it in the morning or after a shower. I am a repeat purchaser.
Katie G.
Brookings, SD
The lotion is pretty good overall, but I'm not convinced on the toning properties. It moisturizes well enough, but I would not get it if you're looking for the toning.
jazzalen c.
New Lisbon, NJ
So smooth omg so smooth alert its so smooth that if i was on fire i will still be smooth so gentle so soft love it good its pricey but worth it love it so smooth long lasting you feel it for ever love it so smooth i would buy it for ever and ever and ever and ever
Miranda s.
Tacoma, WA
Smells so refreshing and gives just the right amount of moisture.It's not oily and absorbs quickly. You don't need to reapply over and over to feel hydrated. Love this stuff. A staple for me.
Jessica I.
I really never noticed a difference in tone or firming. It did moisturize well and had a pleasant scent. Like I said I just didn't notice a difference it seems pretty much like a normal lotion. I picked this up at Walmart, I probably would not buy it again.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.