BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Linda T.
Atlanta, GA
I get my boyfriend to put this lotion on every night as his hands get cracked really easily since it's getting colder out. It works so well! It's got a smooth feel and makes your skin super silky and soft. It's also a much thicker formula, which I like for the colder months.
Mariella H.
I always buy this brand, it is my favorite body lotion. I give it four stars because I have never noticed a difference in my skin throughout the years I've used it. But it does the job well, acts as a great skin moisturizer. I love the thickness and helps with dryness of skin.
Lauren B.
Aliquippa, PA
I am a firm believer in the Jergens Skim Firming lotions. I use mine after my shower on my problem areas. With regular use, I saw a difference in 6 weeks. It was also with the help of working out, so I use it to help enhance my look.
Arianne D.
I always get this lotion. It moisturizes my skin the best. It's not sticky or greasy and it lasts all day and night, until you shower. It doesn't have much of a scent but don't need one for all over the body. It is a great price for such a big bottle and lasts for so long!
Sarah L.
Reno, NV
This lotion has just the right consistency and its not too oily, which is usually my biggest complaint with lotions. It takes just the right amount of time to rub it completely in and feels great.
Tara N.
I think this is a great brand at a great price. You should lotion daily, and this stuff does the trick. It's not overpowering in smell, either. So it's nice to put it on then spray your fave perfume.
Felisha M.
Denver
I have read all over about jergens . What all I have read was good good reviews which shows me that not only does this company should buy their product so that consumers do to and that's saying a lot to me. Yes I would buy it again.
Brianna L.
Tucson, AZ
This is a must in my household. We all prefer this over other lotions my mother buys. It's very effective. It's gental on the skin and definitely hydrates my skin. I'm not at all disappointed at this product. I definitely recommend this to people who have sensitive skin.
Burkleigh B.
Fort Worth , TX
This is one of my favorite lotions. It soaks into the skin quickly without leaving the skin feeling greasy! It hydrates the skin and makes my skin soft all day! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good lotion
Jocelline C.
San Jose , CA
I have been using this moisturizer for a bit over 7 years. It is the only moisturizer I use for my body. I love how it leaves my skin very hydrated through out my day. Specially when it's summer time.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?

Walmart