BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Arianne D.
I always get this lotion. It moisturizes my skin the best. It's not sticky or greasy and it lasts all day and night, until you shower. It doesn't have much of a scent but don't need one for all over the body. It is a great price for such a big bottle and lasts for so long!
Linda T.
Atlanta, GA
I get my boyfriend to put this lotion on every night as his hands get cracked really easily since it's getting colder out. It works so well! It's got a smooth feel and makes your skin super silky and soft. It's also a much thicker formula, which I like for the colder months.
Grace L.
Artesia, CA
I loved this lotion. The scent is really refreshing and light. The texture is thin but enough for moisturizing my skin. (I do have oily skin) my skin felt softer and smoothr after using this lotion.
Overall, I like it and will recommand to people who had oily skin.
Jackie M.
Ukiah, CA
This isn't my best lotion of choice . First I didn't like the smell and second it's very heavy on the skin. It's a good price but not worth getting if it feel heavy on your skin . Sadly I did not meet my expectation I wanted . It' needs improvement on the thickness .
Malala S.
Miami, Florida
When I need a heavy duty moisturizer (after a beach day) this is my go to. The smell is not too strong,. It leaves your skin glowing but has parabens. If you don't mind that, then it's perfect.
Tasha S.
Warsaw, IN
I was not a fan of any of the Jergens family. No one in my home really was. It goes on great but our bodies never really absorbed it. So your skin stayed oily. We bought it at our local Meijer. We tried several different types and didn't like it. Would not recommend.
Sandy W.
Southport, NC
Jergens is another company that has been around for a long time, proving their place in the market. The moisturizer goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly, and makes my skin feel great! I do wish it was just a tad thicker though. But for what it is meant to be, it's great.
Argelys N.
Silver Spring, MD
THIS IS AMAZING, I feel like a baby EVERYTIME I use this product. if you want to be feeling incredibly soft and smelling great I highly recommended this product! It's so gental and smooth and actually writing this review reminds me it's almost time to get a new one!
Morgan K.
Christiansburg, VA
I love Jergens skin firming lotion. Like anything else, it is not a miracle worker and you will not see changes overnight. But with continued use it noticeably firms and smooths your skin. I would buy this lotion again in a heartbeat and I would recommend it to anyone.
Diana C.
El Paso, TX
Totally love this lotion, for the effectiveness and the smell. Was exactly what i was looking for since my skin is very dry. Keeps my skin moisturized all day long, very gentle and easy to spread on the skin. Would definitely buy it again! Totally recommend it!
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.