BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Debbie C.
Glendale, AZ
I really liked this product. It has a nice subtle smell without overbearing. I buy this at Walgreens although have seen this product at supermarkets. It leaves your skin feeling moisturize for a long time. I have tried other products but normally go back to buying this one.
Becky B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm so thankful to have found this moisturizer. Cellulite runs in my family which is SUPER frustrating. No matter how in shape I am it's still there. This moisturizer reduced the appearance of my cellulite after just a couple of weeks. It's my go-to lotion. Love this stuff.
Melinda A.
I love that this soaks in quickly. I am not sure how toning it is since I have trouble applying everyday. It does make me feel soft when I use it. Light scent. Nothing special about the way it smells.
Mariella H.
I always buy this brand, it is my favorite body lotion. I give it four stars because I have never noticed a difference in my skin throughout the years I've used it. But it does the job well, acts as a great skin moisturizer. I love the thickness and helps with dryness of skin.
Burkleigh B.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of my favorite lotions. It soaks into the skin quickly without leaving the skin feeling greasy! It hydrates the skin and makes my skin soft all day! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good lotion
Elizabeth M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Really great for moisturizing and skin firming. not a bad price for the product, but it's not a daily use for me because it does not smell nice. Mostly after shower, not part of my morning routine
Felisha M.
Denver
I have read all over about jergens . What all I have read was good good reviews which shows me that not only does this company should buy their product so that consumers do to and that's saying a lot to me. Yes I would buy it again.
Adreanna S.
I don't like creams with too much smell cuz they give me allergies but this cream is perfect and good for my skin with the change of weather my sky gets really dry and itchy I like that is not a strong smell and refreshing for my skin
Sarah L.
Reno, NV
This lotion has just the right consistency and its not too oily, which is usually my biggest complaint with lotions. It takes just the right amount of time to rub it completely in and feels great.
Brianna L.
Tucson, AZ
This is a must in my household. We all prefer this over other lotions my mother buys. It's very effective. It's gental on the skin and definitely hydrates my skin. I'm not at all disappointed at this product. I definitely recommend this to people who have sensitive skin.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.