BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is good leaves skin feeling nice and firm smells good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming." in 218 reviews
Jocelline C.
San Jose , CA
I have been using this moisturizer for a bit over 7 years. It is the only moisturizer I use for my body. I love how it leaves my skin very hydrated through out my day. Specially when it's summer time.
Arianne D.
I always get this lotion. It moisturizes my skin the best. It's not sticky or greasy and it lasts all day and night, until you shower. It doesn't have much of a scent but don't need one for all over the body. It is a great price for such a big bottle and lasts for so long!
Elizabeth M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Really great for moisturizing and skin firming. not a bad price for the product, but it's not a daily use for me because it does not smell nice. Mostly after shower, not part of my morning routine
Sarah L.
Reno, NV
This lotion has just the right consistency and its not too oily, which is usually my biggest complaint with lotions. It takes just the right amount of time to rub it completely in and feels great.
Brianna L.
Tucson, AZ
This is a must in my household. We all prefer this over other lotions my mother buys. It's very effective. It's gental on the skin and definitely hydrates my skin. I'm not at all disappointed at this product. I definitely recommend this to people who have sensitive skin.
Veronica M.
Morehead, KY
I love this lotion I started using it after I gave birth to my first son. I could tell a difference after a couple weeks in the texture of my skin on my stomach and i just felt over all softer smoothr skin I would most definitely recommend.
Adreanna S.
I don't like creams with too much smell cuz they give me allergies but this cream is perfect and good for my skin with the change of weather my sky gets really dry and itchy I like that is not a strong smell and refreshing for my skin
Linda T.
Atlanta, GA
I get my boyfriend to put this lotion on every night as his hands get cracked really easily since it's getting colder out. It works so well! It's got a smooth feel and makes your skin super silky and soft. It's also a much thicker formula, which I like for the colder months.
Tara N.
I think this is a great brand at a great price. You should lotion daily, and this stuff does the trick. It's not overpowering in smell, either. So it's nice to put it on then spray your fave perfume.
Lauren B.
Aliquippa, PA
I am a firm believer in the Jergens Skim Firming lotions. I use mine after my shower on my problem areas. With regular use, I saw a difference in 6 weeks. It was also with the help of working out, so I use it to help enhance my look.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.